Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

12 WAYS TO RAISE A JUVENILE DELINQUENT

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 2:42 PM
  • 44 Replies

i guess the pictures arent showing but they r just numbers...the title is 12 WAYS TO RAISE A JUVENILE DELINQUENT

Begin with infancy to give the child everything he wants. In this way he will grow up to believe the world owes him a living.

Quarrel frequently in the presence of your children. In this way they won’t be so shocked when the home is broken up later.
When he picks up bad words, laugh at him. This will make him think he’s cute.

Give the child all the spending money he wants. Never let him earn his own.
Never give him any spiritual training. Wait until he is twenty-one and then let "him decide for himself".

Satisfy his every craving for food, drink, and comfort. See that his every sensual desire is gratified.

Avoid the use of "wrong". He may develop a guilt complex. This will condition him to believe later, when he is arrested, that society is against him and he is being persecuted.

Let him read any printed material, and listen to any music he can get his hands on. Be careful that the silverware and drinking glasses are sterilized, but let his mind feast on garbage.

Pick up everything he leaves lying around. Do everything for him so that he will be experienced in throwing all responsibility on others.

When he gets into real trouble, apologize to yourself by saying, "I could never do anything with him."
Take his part against neighbors, teachers, and policemen. They are all prejudiced against your child.

Prepare for a life of grief. You will likely have it.
Taken from a pamphlet entitled Twelve Rules for Raising Delinquent Children distributed by the Houston Police Department.

And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
Ephesians 6:4

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6

The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
Proverbs 29:15

Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

3:20Colossians

by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sparkyskitten
by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 2:45 PM

funny but very true

Don't complain about life if you're not willing to get off your ass and do something to change it.

Freedom is NOT free!! It must be fought for and EARNED. So STOP putting your hand out and put it to work.

Group Admin Breastfeeding Moms Uncensored

proud_mami_of_3
by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Can you mail me a copy so I can show it a few moms I know...lol.

Crap I see one I gotta work on...... picking up after them.

Veela
by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Is this serious?

It's gonna turn into a 'can you spoil an infant' debate.

Photobucket
LaciR
by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Most of these are stupid. A couple of them are right, but in general......no.

flakeybabe702
by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Quoting Veela:

Is this serious?

It's gonna turn into a 'can you spoil an infant' debate.

yes i agree. Alot of these women are gonna blow this up

HeatherMae55
by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 2:53 PM

I agree with most of those except for the spiritual one, letting them listen to whatever they want, and fighting in front of them.

It's actually OK to fight in front of your child and to work it out in front of them that way they KNOW that everyone gets upset, and it's OK.  When your child sees you work it out with your SO then they realize that if they are upset about something they are able to work it out just like Mom & Dad did.. or Mom & Mom or Dad & Dad.. lol!

The spiritual one is tough, you dont' have to be spiritual to have morals and a child should be able to "figure it out" on their own without outside influences..

Listening to whatever they want is OK as long as you know what they are listening to and talk with them about it.  It's only garbage if the child believes everything they hear and acts on it which they wouldn't if the parent actually talks with them about it and they have just a little common sense.. 

Blame Straight People   prochoice.jpg pro choice image by thekiltedyaksmendefault.jpg leagalize dont pentalize marijuana image by earlsworld70117

chiquis
by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 2:54 PM

*giggles* ... oh wait it IS a joke right? Haha ....

LaciR
by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Good Gods almighty I hope so.......:)

Quoting chiquis:

cillaluvsmali
by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 2:58 PM

this looks like my MIL followed this step by step

dre_bunny
by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 3:01 PM

lol

Quoting LaciR:

Good Gods almighty I hope so.......:)

Quoting chiquis:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)