Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:33 AM
  • 6 Replies

So I heard about the new movie 2012 comming out in November and I just wanted to know what do you ladies think? Do you believe my birthday 12-21-12 is the true end of the world even though there are babies still being born everyday. Me I really dont know what to think because people said 2000 was suppose to be the end of the world and we are still here. So ladies do you think its the end or what?  

Wife To A Wonderful Soldier and Mother To A Beautiful Little Girl!american flag ribbontoddler girl

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
leejoy
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:34 AM

nope dont thing anyone can predict when its goin to end

Select and Copy your Ticker Code bellow.                                

Lovegaia78
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:35 AM

I don't know! I heard so many theories about this, and some of them sound scary. Probably, it will come and go like Y2K, but who knows?

Wife2_A_Soldier
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:37 AM

See i really dont know what to think either it is scary but I guess only GOD really knows and when it happens then we will know I just like to know what others think because you never know they may have a good theory.

cdgoldilocks
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:37 AM

I don't think so. I mean, back in those days they thought the earth was flat. They thought the sun revolved around the earth. They thought people needed to be sacrificed to appease the Gods. I just don't buy it.

2egbhgx.jpg Eleanor Roosevelt image by whatadollx3

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have. -Barry Goldwater

itssweetness
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:37 AM

Y2K wasnt really the end of the world, though...it was a massive computer crash that was supposed to happen.

.-itssweetness

it's not having what you want....it's wanting what you've got.

Jafra_mommy
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:42 AM

I don't buy into it. I read a lot of theories but talked with a friend of mine who is a physicist and really into science. I also googled a lot of what he told me. I guess scientifically the biggest threat was some sort of cosmic shift (I can't remember exactly what it is). That shift could take place in a 30 year period, and it happened in the 90's. (The latest it would happen is around 2012.) So on a science side, 2012 doesn't really mean anything.

As for the Mayans, their calendars are all cyclical. This isn't the first one to end, and the meaning of the end of the long calendar (which ends in 2012) is just a switch from a sun cycle to an ice cycle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)