Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIL please go MIA

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:59 AM
  • 6 Replies

If i could write my MIL a letter at this very moment this is what it would say...

Dear, MIL

Please back off. I understand you are my husbands mother, and i do want you in our life, but not in every aspect of it. When me and your precious baby are fighting, please do not try and persuade him to send me off for a couple of weeks so HE can clear HIS head, please do not fabricate stories about me like the time i supposedly "ran him over with the car" when clearly i didnot. (i was pissed and sped off , he tried tostop me and got clipped by the side mirror, and i did stop to see if he was hurt, not even a bruise) Please do NOT smoke in the car withmy child and then try and justify it by saying, "i had the windows rolled down", it should NEVER be done..., please do not gossip to all of your daughters/daughter in laws about eachother, word gets around, i do notwant to hear your logic in stating that you would rathertake your chances smoking tokeep the weight off because you just dontfeel like exercising, please do not tell me that i dont feed my child enough food, he is almost 11 months old and weighs 25 pounds.  oh and i just wanted to personally say thank you for almost causing us to lose our house to foreclosure by stealing money from us....TWICE. So please do not get offended by my letter, learn from it, and quit making excuses for your insane actions

thanks, your crazy DIL

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
babybump87
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:06 AM

anyone else?

Rosieee
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:10 AM

Check out my "SO BLESSED WERE ADAM & EVE THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE IN LAWS" post.

Sorry u have such a bad relationship.  I love the exaggerated car story. If it were my I'd probably say "Yeah I tried to run him over" on purpose because then no one would believe you.

babybump87
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:13 AM

true......but i dont hate her, ijust wish she would think before she acts, i mean come on, who smokes in a car with a two month old baby?

Quoting Rosieee:

Check out my "SO BLESSED WERE ADAM & EVE THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE IN LAWS" post.

Sorry u have such a bad relationship. I love the exaggerated car story. If it were my I'd probably say "Yeah I tried to run him over" on purpose because then no one would believe you.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:16 AM

Eh me and my mother in law didnt get along to well but i know she always had the best of intentions and i remeber having to sit my husband dow and telling him I found a babysiter for the kids and we have to go to his mom so he could say good bye and the pain in him and my son. I wish i could change a few things but I cant.

JudeandLucy
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:36 AM

lol, I did actually e-mail my MIL a few weeks ago. Didn't go so hot! However, if I could re-do it, it would go something like:

Dear MIL,

BACK THE F**K OFF.

xoxo,

Your DIL

babybump87
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:41 AM

thats freaking great, i wish i could use those exact words sometimes

Quoting JudeandLucy:

lol, I did actually e-mail my MIL a few weeks ago. Didn't go so hot! However, if I could re-do it, it would go something like:

Dear MIL,

BACK THE F**K OFF.

xoxo,

Your DIL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)