Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

embarassing moments

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:22 AM
  • 22 Replies

Embarassing story time........

heres mine.... when iwas five years old, my mom took me fishing. she and her boyfriend sat on the dock to have some alone time i guess. anyways, she sat me by a tree half way down the pond. she told me it was too windy to put a bobber on my fishing pole so just to cast it out and if i felt anything tugging, to pull back really hard and then real in, so i sat there for about twenty minutes, when i started to feel something pull, i yanked the pole back and started to real it in, i got it up on the bank, it was a 5-7 pound catfish, this was the first fish i had ever caught so i didnt really expect that, it freaked me out so i started screaming and running around down the side of the pond, the thing is though, i didnt drop my fishing pole, so every time i looked back, i thought the fish was chasing me, needless to say,the fish were chasing me, and the geese were chasing the fish, and my mom was trying to catch up to me(she thought i had a snake) she was screaming at me to drop the pole, finally two miutes later i finally dropped the pole...crisis averted...it was a while before we went fishing again...

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babybump87
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:28 AM

bump

chickie85
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:30 AM

LOL thats so funny. So is this supposed to be a funny story post?

Oh I see the first line you wrote now sorry... lol. Let me think of one real quick

babybump87
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:31 AM

funny stories or embarassing moments,....whatever, just to get some lfe in here...

Quoting chickie85:

chickie85
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:37 AM

Well, I went out for recess one day in grade school. I think it was third grade and a bunch of us kids decided to play tag. I was really getting into it and running like forest gump or something and was trying to look behind me at the same time. Big mistake! Right as I was going into the bug tree we had on the playground I smacked face first into it. It was sort of like the OH sh**! thing that happens right before you run into something but can't stop because your going so fast there is no time to stop. I swear I had the lil birdies around my head after I did that! I looked around really quikly to see if anyone saw me. But either noone was chasing me or they decided to chase someone else instead before I did that. LOL. SO EMBARASSING!

Quoting babybump87:

funny stories or embarassing moments,....whatever, just to get some lfe in here...

Quoting chickie85:

babybump87
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:40 AM

thats awesome....!

Quoting chickie85:

Well, I went out for recess one day in grade school. I think it was third grade and a bunch of us kids decided to play tag. I was really getting into it and running like forest gump or something and was trying to look behind me at the same time. Big mistake! Right as I was going into the bug tree we had on the playground I smacked face first into it. It was sort of like the OH sh**! thing that happens right before you run into something but can't stop because your going so fast there is no time to stop. I swear I had the lil birdies around my head after I did that! I looked around really quikly to see if anyone saw me. But either noone was chasing me or they decided to chase someone else instead before I did that. LOL. SO EMBARASSING!

Quoting babybump87:

Quoting chickie85:

LiquidAmethyst
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:41 AM

lmao that was great

i've got a good fish story for you

when i was about 12 or 13 i was wearing a 2 piece bathingsuit and my family, and my neighbor who i was in love with, were playing at the creek we always played in when i was a kid.  well i was playing in shallow water and i was on my belly kind of just army crawling along and i felt what i thought was a snake swim across my belly i jumped up screaming and ran out of the water.  well when i got out of the water, standing in plain view of everyone, my swimsuit bottoms started wiggling around.  well i freaked the hell out, and pulled my bottoms down and a fish fell out.  yes, i caught a fish wiith my bottoms and then exposed myself to my crush.  it was horrible.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:44 AM

Okay Ill bite. One day I am at the mall and of course I am young and cute so I think that every man in the world wants me right? lol SO this homely looking man starts following me, I see him out the corner of my eye and not wanting to go through that whole name and number routine I pretend I don't see him. Then I hear the guy yelling something at me. SO me and my friend decided to walk faster. Finally hes starting to almost run after me and so I start running, and freaking out that this homeless looking guy is following me. Finally he catches up to me and says. Hey, you dropped this and handed my my change purse. I felt so stupid!  I had dropped it at some point in the mall and he was trying to give it to me for a long time.

Lovegaia78
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:47 AM

Last year at our apartment, they were going to do some updating on our doors (paint, etc.). They didn't specify WHEN they would do it. So one day, I am taking a shower and my husband is totally zonked out, sleeping. I don't have my contacts in, and I am VERY BLIND without them. So I finish showering and walk into the hallway  BUTT NAKED and go to the bedroom to get dressed. As I got to the room, I realized that I saw something out of the corner of my eye by the front door. I go back and stand there for a few seconds, squinting to see what it is.

Well it was a friggin painter painting our door!!!!!! OMG!! He was IN our apartment painting the door. Not only did he see me naked, but he must have been like, why the hell is this lady standing there looking at me paint when she is clearly NAKED!!

I was MORTIFIED, especially because this was only like 8 weeks after I had my baby and I was very flabby and heavy and still had the "butt belly".

He must have knocked, not heard a sound, and then opened the door when I was showering. !!!

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:51 AM

Oh another one. lol So me and bff  took the bus to the western career college. I brought my little sister along and half way through my little sister gets hungry so I walk across the parking lot to McDonalds. I am sitting in a booth, with my little sis when she says "I have to go potty missy". I'm like okay well lets finish eating and we will go potty.  So I am eating my fryes and my sister is eating and and a cute guy walks in and sits across from us. My sister was in a high chair on the edge. The guy is really staring towards us. I was like he must thing I am hot. Then his eyes get big and he smiles. I didn't hear him so I am like what? he says something again. SO I get up and walk cutely over to the guy. He say "ah your daughter peed all over the floor", then got up and left. I didn't even get to tell him it wasn't my daughter but my sister. lol Anywho at the time I was mortified. If you notice my embarrassing stories were when I was younger, nothing really embarrasses me anymore.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:52 AM

baaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! OMG!!! I would have died!!!! too funny!

Quoting Lovegaia78:

Last year at our apartment, they were going to do some updating on our doors (paint, etc.). They didn't specify WHEN they would do it. So one day, I am taking a shower and my husband is totally zonked out, sleeping. I don't have my contacts in, and I am VERY BLIND without them. So I finish showering and walk into the hallway  BUTT NAKED and go to the bedroom to get dressed. As I got to the room, I realized that I saw something out of the corner of my eye by the front door. I go back and stand there for a few seconds, squinting to see what it is.

Well it was a friggin painter painting our door!!!!!! OMG!! He was IN our apartment painting the door. Not only did he see me naked, but he must have been like, why the hell is this lady standing there looking at me paint when she is clearly NAKED!!

I was MORTIFIED, especially because this was only like 8 weeks after I had my baby and I was very flabby and heavy and still had the "butt belly".

He must have knocked, not heard a sound, and then opened the door when I was showering. !!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)