Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What happened to.....

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:43 AM
  • 10 Replies

The two month old being dropped story? Did the OP delete it? I wanted to PM her.

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babybump87
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:44 AM

i sent her a message asking how the baby was... oh, i think she just messaged me back i will update in 2 minutes

chickie85

no she said she went to the hospital and the baby is ok now

mamabeth4180

i didn't see that... did you reply to it? Check your replies and if it isnt' there chances are it was deleted...

JustCallMe_♥Bethy♥_. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

jmlgb
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:46 AM

Do you have proof it was deleted?

MissJennJenn
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:47 AM

LMAO that was me sending u a friend invite.

Quoting babybump87:

i sent her a message asking how the baby was... oh, i think she just messaged me back i will update in 2 minutes

I have a phobia of being forgotten
I want to be remembered as the girl
Who always smiles when ever her heart was broken
And the one that could always brighten up Ur day
Even when she couldn’t brighten her own.

edwardsgirl
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:48 AM

she deleted it due to some stuff that was going on between some mom and some other moms.

Alisa25472
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:50 AM

I was wondering what happened too. im glad the baby is ok.

ErikaM27
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:50 AM

I updated and I said I was deleting it because I 'm up and i was trying to read the replies but there was just a lot of members just arguing with one another so no sense in keeping up the post.  My baby is OK I want to make sure he's sleeping well and not having any symptoms so I'm staying up for a while.

Kylie819
by Emerald Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:50 AM

I think she deleted it.  But before deleting it she said they were home from the hospital, the baby was checked out at the ER and was fine, and that she was just advised to watch the baby through the night to make sure he didn't exhibit any other symptoms.  She said she wrapped baby in a towel after his bath and ran to get some clothes for him.  While she stepped out her 4-yr-old picked up the baby and dropped him on his face.

Rosieee
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:51 AM

Oh ok. I thought I was going crazy and imagined the whole thing... ha ha ha. I did see her post her baby was ok, but she said she was going to ck on him all night & wanted to let her know I'd be praying for her and her baby. I didnt catch her name though & went back to look for it & I couldnt find the post.

Quoting edwardsgirl:

she deleted it due to some stuff that was going on between some mom and some other moms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)