Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING YOUR HUSBAND or BF HAS EVER DONE?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:41 AM
  • 16 Replies

can you think of anything?

my husbands dumbass tripped over the cat and then thru the cat into the pool for tripping him...lmao at least my cat can swim!

cat

I have a phobia of being forgotten
I want to be remembered as the girl
Who always smiles when ever her heart was broken
And the one that could always brighten up Ur day
Even when she couldn’t brighten her own.

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:47 AM

Well technically it's not funny now that we know he has a Traumatic brain injury from Afghanistan. But before I knew about the injury I laughed my ass off.

We were playing around one night and he thought he could catch me. He went to grab me and totally missed and fell into the wall. He busted a hole in the wall with his hand and hurt his hand.

I laughed for days at him.

Now that I know it's actually the brain injury throwing off his balance its really not as funny.

Once he slipped on ice in front of his whole platoon and busted his ass hard. (that was before brain injury)  He had to be carried off the field on a stretcher because his EGO was bruised. He was fine other wise. Now the guys never let him live that one down. LOL

kdasgirl
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:47 AM

When we were dating we had some serious drama and had to take a break for awhile... I was at the beach with a friend for a few days and he tracked me down to make sure I wasn't out meeting someone new lol. Apparently he went to every bar and club he could find. AAwwww, he was so cute when he was all jealous and emo. *sigh*

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Jafra_mommy
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:50 AM

Since we met? No idea... I can't think of anything.

GirlsDropEm2
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:58 AM

o gosh...theres a ton...hes accident prone/dumb lol...

Ive known/been with him for almost 5 years...and he's wrecked more than one car for every year he has been alive...hes 21 lol.  Nice cars too.  He doesnt hit people or even other cars...he just has a tendancy to make stupid lil mistakes.  i.e. taking a u-turn too tight in your giant truck and rolling it at like 5 mph.  lol omg I thought I was gonna die from laughing..even while I was stuck upside down in the truck (full roll cage and racing harnesses thank god).  And then he got a ticket for blocking pedestrian traffic...somehow we ended up with the bed about 3 or 4 inches onto the sidewalk.  Unless someone was like 9894314354 pounds, we werent blocking their traffic. 

SAMNMAYASMOM
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:00 AM

LMFAO!!! That's why I don't like cats. Always right underneath you. They're much worse than the kids! I can't think of anything. I'm sure I will later!

anikahaynes1
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:03 AM

OMG my husband would kill me if he knew I was posting this haha, I made him PEE HIMSELF hahaha, I still can't stop laughing about it, and hes still bitter!!!

We were driving back down to our place from our home town, about a 3 hour drive, we were in the streach of the drive where there really wasn't any where to stop. He was driving, and I had an empty water bottle. I told him Id help him pee...he starts to pee and its like dripping out the watter bottle on to me, so I LOUDLY say STOOOOP!!! GROOOSSS!! and he didn't EFFING STOP!! WTH?! So he peed all over himself and the car! Hahaha

hayliedlr
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:07 AM

ok maybe tmi but.....here goes *takes deep breath*

put vicks vapor ub on his peter and made this face, did not tell me what said face was for until after we.... and then i knew.  can i say ouch??????? or burn???????

lol shh dont tell

beccajain2008
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:43 AM

*laughing already* this about kills me everytime I think about it lol We dont use condoms but one night we did ( dr told us not to get pregnant for a few months due to meds I was on for blood clots in my lungs)) and I put it on him in the dark ( I knew what it looked like but he didnt ) and after we were done he stood up ,turned the light on ,looked down to take it off and SCREAMED bloody murder lol   It was one of those pitch black condoms ( not the clear-black kind ) and he thought we broke his peter or something. It was great. I about peed myself ,rolling all over the bed laughing sooooooo hard. It was awesome * that was 5 years ago but I think I should e-mail the friend who gave me that one and thank her for  it lol *

beccajain2008
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:45 AM

Quoting hayliedlr:

ok maybe tmi but.....here goes *takes deep breath*

put vicks vapor ub on his peter and made this face, did not tell me what said face was for until after we.... and then i knew.  can i say ouch??????? or burn???????

lol shh dont tell

lol I soo understand. Icy hot. I was sitting on his butt giving him a back rub with it and had nothing on under my nightgown and I'm so short I had to scoot forward to reach his shoulders and that put my yahoo on his lower back -- ouch ouch ouch I burned for HOURS lol NOTHING would get it off or make me feel better

boosmom440
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:51 AM

i cant think of any thing right now but i might be back if i can think of any thing  

We made it to 27 months rear-facing and we are proud of it. We have a new goal now and that is to harness our little girl till 80 pounds, even if she is 14 years old she will be in a carseat/booster as long as she can fit.If you have a problem with it then deal with it she is my daughter and i will do any thing to keep her safe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)