Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poor kids

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:28 AM
  • 15 Replies

banner2.jpg picture by Songtress1986

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjessers
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:31 AM

I can't even watch it..it keeps breakin up...and I have awsome Speed from my ISP.

busymomma75
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:34 AM

LOL...it was meant to be funny!! The kids are obviously in on it!!! Mine would be willing to do the same just for fun!!!

sarah969
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:36 AM

I know it was meant to be funny but do you really need to do some of the things he did to be funny

Quoting busymomma75:

LOL...it was meant to be funny!! The kids are obviously in on it!!! Mine would be willing to do the same just for fun!!!

banner2.jpg picture by Songtress1986

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:36 AM

OMFG.   Isn't that child abuse. Did he really throw that baby up against a wall in a box and let it fall to the ground?  Did he really do that?  OMFG somebody call CPS. Those poor kids are gonna be brain dead at  his attempts to be a great dad.

Lace2180
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:37 AM

ya lets all go and throw are kids in a box and at a wall, in fact i am on my way to teach my kid to jump off stairs...wtf why would you make this video even if it was ment to be funny?

smileywife
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:38 AM

I hope for those kids sake that the local DHS get ahold of this

I'm a vaccinating,gun totin,God loving, church going, spanking, Pro-life, republican momma of two amaving lil boys Robby and Davis, and wife to the best husband God could give a woman Russell, we also just found out we are expecting number 3 this oct. I love my family more then my own life and the 3 of them come before anything.

baby boytoddler boyexpecting baby

busymomma75
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:38 AM

You can see where some of it was cut to make it look worst!! Like when he threw the box at the wall, or the kid on the skateboard, it cuts then goes back to it to make it look bad!! I thought it was funny!!!

Quoting sarah969:

I know it was meant to be funny but do you really need to do some of the things he did to be funny

Quoting busymomma75:

andreaRC
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:47 AM

i completely agree, the kid was not in the box when he threw it at the wall!! same with the skateboard and the stairs.   the guy just has a weird sense of humor, but TO ME i dont think he is actually harming his kids.  they wouldnt be so happy and willing to participate if that was the case.

Quoting busymomma75:

You can see where some of it was cut to make it look worst!! Like when he threw the box at the wall, or the kid on the skateboard, it cuts then goes back to it to make it look bad!! I thought it was funny!!!

Quoting sarah969:

Quoting busymomma75:

sassyscorpio85
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:03 AM

it may not be real but think about the idiots that would watch this and just might try it with their kids...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)