Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does MOM get to do on Father's Day? :)

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:36 AM
  • 43 Replies

This morning daddy got his gift, and we all went to IHOP.

This afternoon my DH is taking our DD to see his father. They will be out visiting most of the day, which gives me a day to myself. This doesn't work out too bad. :)

What are you doing today?

Kairi

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luv2wahm
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:38 AM

I am working. DH is taking the kids to the park. DH and I really don't get caught up in mother's day and father's day.

Nickie76
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:38 AM
Spending a rainy day w/ my 4 kids and my x-hubby's baby... (We all get along pretty well lol) Gonna make english muffin pizza's and brownies. :)
ballerinamom
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:39 AM

My DH is sleeping in.. LOL its 11:38 and he is still asleep.. But the bummer is he is going out of town for work in a little bit.

Mover
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:40 AM

That sounds so familiar!  Dh and dd went to see his dad early for a father/son breakfast at their church.  After church they are all going out on fil's boat and go tubing.  I get to stay at home.  Yeah, I have to cut the grass and load up the dishwasher, but then I get to put my feet up and watch tv.

ballerinamom
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:40 AM

what is up with the line? Have no idea how it got there..

Quoting ballerinamom:

My DH is sleeping in.. LOL its 11:38 and he is still asleep.. But the bummer is he is going out of town for work in a little bit.

add_chase
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:41 AM

I get to do everything I normally do cause DH is at work all day

CafeMom Tickers
Rachie7987
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:42 AM

My husband was supposed to be off this weekend but there is an airshow going on at our base and he has to work security for it. So he's working until about 5.

So I am cleaning all day, taking care of a toddler, and then when my husband gets home, he'll eat dinner and then I'm taking him out for ice cream.

To be honest, I'm just happy he's home this year for Father's day. last year he was deployed and it was his first Father's day. Atleast he gets to spend some time with his son. :D

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Quoting Rachie7987:

To be honest, I'm just happy he's home this year for Father's day. last year he was deployed and it was his first Father's day. Atleast he gets to spend some time with his son. :D

That is GOOD. :)

jjessers
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:43 AM

We are all  going to the Rehoboth Boardwalk/Beach/Outlets today . As long as the weather permits.

Nickie76
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Rehobeth MA??? I hope the weather cooperates up there 4 ya :) I'm in RI and it's been drizzling all morning.

Quoting jjessers:

We are all  going to the Rehoboth Boardwalk/Beach/Outlets today . As long as the weather permits.

Admin to 30 and beyond

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)