Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you effing kidding me

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:01 PM
  • 13 Replies

It's fathers day, and I'm a ingle mom. I've been looking forward to celebrating the fact that I am a strong woman and I'm strong enough to be both mommy and daddy. But of course, I can't do that.. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out, because my son will never get to celebrate this day with his father. And I'm so pissed at his father for being such an abusive dead beat.. I am so angry I could just punch something. My little man deserves a good daddy. He's a great little man... Seriously, how can you not love this little guy with every fiber of your being... He's such a perfect little guy, and I don't see how the hell his father doesn't love him enough to do as any good parent would do and be there for his child o matter what it takes.. god I'm so freaking pissed off and I'm even more angry that I'm crying over his dumb ass!!!!

This is my little man... Isen't he perfect? I don't get why his dad doesn't love him... but whatever.. his loss...

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElijahsMommy58
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Awe, I'm sorry Mama. But you are right, its his loss. Maybe one day he'll come around. My dad was too busy hanging out with his friends & doing drugs the majority of my life, then he had a stroke & it really was a wake up call for him. Me and my sister are his number one priority now. Sometimes it takes something like that for people to realize whats important.

Twilight-Icons   

Instead of a prince with a horse, I'd rather have a Vampire with a Volvo. :)

milmiracle
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:03 PM

look towards tomorrow/the future, his loss.

mommyoftwo103
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:05 PM

His loss mommy!! your son is a cutie!!!! keep up the good work girl!!!!

dreamerinluv
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Yes your lil'guy is adorable...who wouldnt want him for a son....dont beat yourself up....just raise him to the best of your abilities....some day hell thank YOU and only YOU !!

~~ If I had Skittles in my mouth.......would you come and taste the rainbow ?~~

mommaof4boyz09
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:07 PM

don't feel bad. My ex's girlfriend hates the fact that he has kids and she chose Father's day to make him decide her or the kids. Guess what! My kids are sitting here playing with hteir toys and he is off with her spending time with her family. It made me cry when I found out he wasn't coming to see his kids but then I decided that he isn't worth wasting my tears on and I am just gonna be the best mother/father combo they ever have! PM is you ever need to talk

WifeyandMommy89
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Thanks ladies.  And Kaydence (sp?) I'm sorry you and your kids have to deal with such a stupid man

F_Stathouse
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:11 PM

When he's older and Father's Day comes and he says Mommy why don't I have a father; you tell him I'm your everything your Father, Mother, Grandmother, Grandpa, etc.; because I Love You that much; that I want to be everything to you.

Be Happy he does have you and your more than anything else right now in his life.

grippy_bits08
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Im there with ya...allison is too young to understand right now though.

azn_ladie82
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that. You know one day, that SOB will be too late when he realizes that he messed out on his son's life.

Are you a proud preemie mom of a NICUGRADUATE? Click on my NICU blinkie to meet other moms of preemies just like you.

WifeyandMommy89
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Aww that's so sweet... I like the way you phrased that

Quoting F_Stathouse:

When he's older and Father's Day comes and he says Mommy why don't I have a father; you tell him I'm your everything your Father, Mother, Grandmother, Grandpa, etc.; because I Love You that much; that I want to be everything to you.

Be Happy he does have you and your more than anything else right now in his life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)