Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so frustrating!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:58 PM
  • 1 Replies

my daughter has a bumpy rash that is traveling all over her body.  first it was on the bottoms of her feet and her pediatrician didn't know what it was.  then it was on the back of her hands, and again the pediatrician didn't have an answer.  now its gone from her hands and all over her back and stomach.  i'm hesitant to drag her to the doctor's office again...and we can only go to a dermatologist if the pediatrician gives us a referral, but she doesn't see the rash as a problem.  i doubt its serious, but i would just like to know whats going on!!  its so effing frustrating!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mama2mycuties
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:11 PM

i don't know about the feet but a rash could mean any number of things, my kids always got rashes when they were teething or had a viral infection(which will just run its course)......just try to keep your LO as comfy as possible, but i would be hesitant to use a ped. that just blew something off and didn't give you any answers at all(ahhh military docs?)......use your gut feeling mama, if you think somethings wrong call the peds office and say you want the referral now and they can do that instead of going in to see the doc again since they don't want to seem to listen. it could be something simple but you never know so i'd give that a shot!

good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)