Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can you be pregnant without having cramps?????? HUGE UPDATE!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:00 PM
  • 11 Replies

Poll

Question: cramps?

Options:

cramps and was pregnant

no cramps and i was pregnant

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 35

View Results

i have been pregnant twice before and both times i felt really strong that my period was coming any minute because i had cramps.

anyway i haven't had a period in 2 months, i tested when i was 1 week late and it was neg. so i didn't thing to much about it because i have went a few months w/out a period before. about a week later my breast started hurting so i was like ok aunt flow is on her way.

well now here it is 2months late and i have started feeling really sick and even vomited a couple times so i am starting to wonder if i might be preggers but i don't have cramps so thats throwing me off a little bit, also i am so tired i have been napping and going to bed early and that is really odd for me. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IF YOU HAD CRAMPING IN EARLY PREGNANCY OR NOT?

****UPDATE*****OMG! YES YOU CAN BE PREGGERS WITHOUT CRAMPS, AFTER 2 YEARS OF TRYING I AM FINALLY PREGNANT, I AM SO EXCITED, AND CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT RIGHT NOW! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES!!!!

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wsv777
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:03 PM

I didn't have cramps this third time around and my first tests were also negative.Good Luck!

retsillacam
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:11 PM

I never gad any cramps, which is one thing that made me suspect I was pregnant.

ariannasmom114
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:13 PM

I NEVER GOT CRAMPS WHILE I WAS PREGNANT

Dance13
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Before I got pregnant with my son I never had a cramp during my period. The day I was suppose to start my period I had cramps and for every month the day I was suppose to start my period I had a cramp. Now my son is almost 3 and I have cramps for the first day of my period.. Grrr son you gave me cramps.

Kaybean
by Kayleen on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:16 PM

I didn't have any cramps with either of my boys ever. I only had cramps with my third and that was because I miscarried.

TTC a GIRL? Want a GIRL in the future?
Join this group!!! We share tips and
methods for conceiving that baby girl!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22322

aviecse
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:18 PM

i have been pregnant 5 times and each time no cramps

vangel34
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Take another test!  My only symptom was a missed period.

ccspiratemama
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:21 PM

with my first I did not have any cramps, with this sone I had them all the time- just depends on the pregnancy!

outerbanxmom
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:24 PM

I've been preg. 9 times (4 miscarriages) and have had cramping with all, including this one I just found out about yesterday. It's one of the sure-fire ways I know I'm pregnant...sore boobs and cramps.

Paesana82
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:25 PM

I had cramps with both my pregnancies. I'd take another test and then call your doc. Good luck!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)