Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ETA:::: OMG I can't believe I just said that.. OMG LONG WITH CUSS WORDS

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:44 PM
  • 14 Replies

Edited to add:: I know this was immature and childish, I am not disputing that fact. It was seriosuly childish and no it's not the example I want to set for my son, but it was like word vomit. Even though I knew better when I was aying it, I just kept on talking. I know it's not a permanant solution, but it still felt good saying it. No I don't like the drama, and I know this will eventually create more drama... but if he doesn't know where I live and can't get a hold of me then I don't have to deal with him. Legally he has no rights for visitation or custody. He doesn't even have the right to call and ask about my son at this point. I don't fear him taking me back to court. He will never win , not with his violent past, and all my police repors, plus he has a warant out for his arrest, and I don't think he's that stupid to walk into the court house.. they run your name when you walk in...

So for those of you that don't know, I have hella baby daddy drama..lol that sounds so immature. but so will this post.

So he calls me today asking if he can see my son. NO you can't!!! He has left a bruise on my sons ass, called him a mistake, everytime I have let him see my son he's spent more time and energy trying to get me to sleep with him, than actually spending time with my son. He doesn't pay child support, and he's too busy with his barely legal g/f to give a rats ass about my son.the courts granted me full custody because he didn't even care enough to show up for court.

So I don't let him see my son! Legally I don't have to and he's a crappy father, and I refuse to put my son through his inconsistancy and instability. My son deserves more.

My ex, has fabricated in his mind this boyfrien d that I supossedly have.  He thinks that I'm letting this guy raise my son and so on and so forth. He swears up and down that this boyfriend he thinks I have sends him messages on myspace harrassing him ect ect. He's making all this up so I just laugh it off, and say things, like "Oh really" , lol..  There is no boyfriend and no guy I know is sending him messages. But he thinks he's tearing me and this "boyfriend" apart. I have neither confirmed nor denied the fact that I have a boyfriend.. The way I see it is my personal life is none of his business so I don't feel the need to set him straight...

Well back to the call... He starts screaming at me because I won't let him see his son today, and I act like I didn't even realize it was fathers day... And tell him that when he gets a court order for visitation then he can see my son, until then.. he can't. So he's screaming, calling me every name in the book, and I tell him I gotta go, I'm busy and he asks me what I'm doing.. I tell him I'm packing.. which isn't a lie,I'm packing up my sons old c lothes for another momma  here on cafemom..He asks why I'm packing... So brilliant idea, maybe he'll stop harrassing me.. kinda childish.. but here goes "I'm moving" ... Him "Where, with who?" Me: None of your business Him: yes it is my business that's my fucking son... Me: I'm moving in with my boyfriend Him: No the fuck you're not, not with my fucking son,  you're not. That's my son, my flesh and blood that's me... Me: Well Jayson needs a daddy, one that actually wants him, doesn't call him a mistake and says he wishes Jay was an abortion, so I found him one. Him: That' aint his daddy. I'll kill that nigger if he so much as thinks about my son. Me: Um... you don't get a say so anymore.. good bye.. and I hung up.. so childish and immature, but I don't care I feel so much better!!!!!! I'm like shaking with happiness

He keeps calling back, so I turned off the ringer and the answering machine. Maybe now he'll stop calling (don't know how he got my new number), since he thinks I won't be living here anymore.... Problem solved.. at least for now.. I hope!!!

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BIMOM21
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Did the courts give him visitation rights?

"And when they hear it, hopefully they spirit’ll listen, And they won’t
spend all of they life just wishin’, Stop, and restart…forgive, never
forget, And never live any life buried in regret"

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

WifeyandMommy89
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:48 PM

No it was the 4th time he did n't show up for court so the temporarily severed his righs until the next court date. Which he won't show up to anyways, he has a warrant out for his arrest

Quoting BIMOM21:

Did the courts give him visitation rights?

AFWifeNMom
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:49 PM

I am glad that you feel better, but it was pretty childish of you. Isn't it funny how you never think of those things while you are in the moment. LOL i would have done the same thing that you did! Good luck, and i hope you know that this is not a permanent solution

Lilypie

Lilypie
Jafra_mommy
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Well, at least you know it was immature to do. It really is his own fault though for not showing up to court. If he wanted visitation rights he should've gone to the court date to get them.

TalaziaMae
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:51 PM

You might get bashed for that.. but lol that was awesome. If I were you I would move a nice distance away if there's no orders saying otherwise. I live in a different state than my ex and I may hate it here.. but I feel SAFE. You go mamma and watch that number.. my ex got my new number every time I got a new phone when I was pregnant, and these were all cells too.. watch out who you give it to and tell them not to give your number out unless they ask you.

WAHM_Teresa

I'm sorry you're going through the drama but is that really the example you want to be setting for your child?  Immaturity breeds immaturity. 

WifeyandMommy89

that's my issues I knew it was childish but it came up like word vomit... I couldn't stop even though I thought well this is not something I should be saying..

Quoting AFWifeNMom:

I am glad that you feel better, but it was pretty childish of you. Isn't it funny how you never think of those things while you are in the moment. LOL i would have done the same thing that you did! Good luck, and i hope you know that this is not a permanent solution

theskillfactor
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:52 PM

If you piss him off too bad he may try to take you back to court. Just be cautious.

WifeyandMommy89
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM

I'm planning on moving to Boston as soon as I pass my 3 months at work I can put in a transfer.. It's always been my dream to live in Boston (I live in Ohio now), and I'm going to run with it...

Quoting TalaziaMae:

You might get bashed for that.. but lol that was awesome. If I were you I would move a nice distance away if there's no orders saying otherwise. I live in a different state than my ex and I may hate it here.. but I feel SAFE. You go mamma and watch that number.. my ex got my new number every time I got a new phone when I was pregnant, and these were all cells too.. watch out who you give it to and tell them not to give your number out unless they ask you.

alli1204
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Ok, I know that you're sick of the drama w/ him and he sounds like a HUGE loser......BUT, the longer you play these childish games with him, the longer you're gonna have to deal with all this BS.  In a way, you're just fanning the flame.  Don't get me wrong, I know it felt good to do what you did, and he probably deserves it........but it's not going to help anything.  Good luck with this!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)