Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you get him?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:14 PM
  • 26 Replies

So what did you get your SO/DH for fathers day? I got mine a couple of shirts, a few small decals for the truck, and a used ps2 system and used rockband all for under $100. a new ps2 and rockband would cost over 250. i think i did pretty damn good. how bout you guys?

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Laylow
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:16 PM

I got my SO a t-shirt, boxers, cologne, and his favorite shrimp stuff for lunch!

Ziggy-Stardust
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Just a card but he went into NYC today to see a concert and he already ran into two of the band members and got pictures and stuff... its something i could never buy for him. 

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

dolphingurl1286
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:16 PM

We didnt have much money so I just got him a Chicago Bears Jersey! He loved it though. Oh and I also got my 2 year old to tell him Happy Father's Day!!

RaynesMommy07
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:17 PM

I got him a card from me and a card from my DD.  I'm not done w/ his present(s) yet...just took longer to get it together than I thought it would. 

111807mom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:18 PM

breakfast in bed and all he said he wanted was to be able to sleep so i let him sleep as long as he wanted too

cdgoldilocks
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Two pairs of cargo shorts, his favorite candy, a card from the kids, and I am doing some BBQ for dinner with brownies for dessert. Not bad IMO.

2egbhgx.jpg Eleanor Roosevelt image by whatadollx3

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have. -Barry Goldwater

desertmom05
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:20 PM

I got him 2 memory cards for his psp and a couple of new video games. He also got a nice breakfast yesterday instead of today. I am making him a nice fish dinner tonight.

baby development pregnancy calendar

preview image

cs_1498
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:21 PM

I helped the girls make him a t-shirt and a bunch of other little handmade crafts for daddy and then I bought him a 32" plasma tv.

Mama of twin girls

Samantha Nicole  October 28, 2006

Kalia Jade October 29, 2006

Baby # 3 Due in September 2009 It's a BOY!!!!

latinbeautylina
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:21 PM

I GOT MY HUSBAND A CHEFS AND BAKERS 8 BURNER PROPANE GRILL. THAT THING COST ME 399.99 PLUS TAX BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. IT WAS THE ONE THING HE WANTED AND DIDN'T HAVE.

megsamomma
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Aww thats great. Everything sounds so awesome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)