Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to L&D to get checked...he is SO DUMB! (language) ...just venting

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:34 PM
  • 10 Replies

So ive got blood in my urine (im 36 1/2 weeks preggers) and I call my doc to make sure everything is okay, and she of course tells me to go to L&D to get checked out (im waiting for my dad to get here right now to drive me).  So I text my BD and let him know...he's in town so I thought he may want to come with...this is the text I get back....

"why does everything happen when we fight?  You are fine sabrina you are pregnant.  Things arent gonna be the same as ur body was before.  Dont be dumb" 

WELL DUH things arent gonna feel the same!  But if the doc thought it was important enough to send me then its not just me overreacting.  And MAYBE everytime I have werid symptoms is after we fight is cause ur such a DICK and u stress me out!  GRRRR

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Any preggo momma knows that stress causes bad things to happen to babies! What an ass to assume that its normal to piss blood! Im hoping its just a bladder infection or UTI or something easily treated with antibiotics or something. Update when you get back from the doc... the baby should be fine though. 

GirlsDropEm2
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:42 PM

well he of course decided that he wasnt going to go to the hospital with me...didnt expect any more from him at this point.  I was in and out of there pretty quick.  They checked and my cerevix is still hard even though im contracting regularly every 1-2 minutes...cant really feel them though.  The blood is from a "really bad uti".  I dunno how that is bad either cause theres no symptoms other than the blood.  o well.  They put me on bed rest for awhile and some antibiotics.

So I text him all that and I get back "o so ur fine then.  told u."  ugh i just want to stab him right now 

junebug624
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:52 PM

The reason a uti is bad is that it is causing your contractions, and it's a lil' early for that.  The thing is they are pretty common during pregnancy.  I never had one until I was prego with my son and then I had 2 of them.  Good thing is you're taking care of it, and it should be much better for you now.  Sorry about your bd though, just as long as you dont count on him for anything, you'll be fine.  keep your head up

Quoting GirlsDropEm2:

well he of course decided that he wasnt going to go to the hospital with me...didnt expect any more from him at this point.  I was in and out of there pretty quick.  They checked and my cerevix is still hard even though im contracting regularly every 1-2 minutes...cant really feel them though.  The blood is from a "really bad uti".  I dunno how that is bad either cause theres no symptoms other than the blood.  o well.  They put me on bed rest for awhile and some antibiotics.

So I text him all that and I get back "o so ur fine then.  told u."  ugh i just want to stab him right now 

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college attending, loving my soldier, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Yeah, I went to the hospital for cramping and severe back pain... and I have a bladder infection... didnt know those things cause contractions... it sucks. I bet youre on Keflex right? Red pills 4 times a day... thats what they gave me anyways. Im glad youre okay though and everything else is fine! =D As far as your BD goes... fuck em. If he wants to act like a piece of shit then treat him as such! Bed rest can be a bitch but take advantage of it while you can because when that baby comes sleep is non-exsistent... I learned that the hard way.

Quoting GirlsDropEm2:

Natashath09
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:22 PM
are yall together? he sounds like an ass.

<3 Proud Young Mommy

KRISSH
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:28 PM

SWEETIE HE  WILL NEVER CHANGE  HIM....MEN ARE ASSES. ALL WAS HAVE AND ALL WAS WILL BE...DONT WORRY  ABOUT HIS ASS..

GirlsDropEm2
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 1:08 AM

ya not to sure what antibiotic they put me on...I didnt get to the pharmacy in time to pick it up.  My retarded ass sat in the pharmacy drive thru for like 5 mins before I noticed the closed sign lol.  Im still havin these contractions like every 2 or 3 minutes...its gettin to be annoying lol 

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 1:12 AM

Not all men are asses, hers may be but not men are just wanted to add that.

Quoting KRISSH:

SWEETIE HE  WILL NEVER CHANGE  HIM....MEN ARE ASSES. ALL WAS HAVE AND ALL WAS WILL BE...DONT WORRY  ABOUT HIS ASS..

Mom2PunkRockers
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 1:14 AM

Drink plenty of water and 100% cranberry juice. Tomorrow when you get your meds, pick up some cranberry supplement from the vitamin section. They are perfectly safe to take while pregnant, and they will help with the UTI. Try lying on your left side for the contractions , with your feet elevated, and just try to get as much rest as possible. I am sorry your childs father is being a PITA, but right now , I wouldnt worry about his stupid backside ,  I would concentrate on you , your baby and feeling better. Try to relax, and after the baby comes safely , then you can worry about dumb ass daddy.

Quoting GirlsDropEm2:

ya not to sure what antibiotic they put me on...I didnt get to the pharmacy in time to pick it up.  My retarded ass sat in the pharmacy drive thru for like 5 mins before I noticed the closed sign lol.  Im still havin these contractions like every 2 or 3 minutes...its gettin to be annoying lol 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/thepitbullmommas      <--Click me if you love Pit Bulls!

proud_mami_of_3
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 1:40 AM

Hear me out before you get all hormonal on me...lol I know how these CM posts can get..... I'm not judging you or him I can only go off what I read on this one thread.

He seems young and immature and to him he probaly does think your faking to get his attention. NOT SAYING YOU ARE!! But to him it looks fishy that whenever you guys fight something is "wrong" w/ you or the baby. Men don't reaize that those things go hand in hand, especially younger guys.

Sadly until he wants to grow up things will most likely not change, not trying to depress ya but it's the truth. You can't change him anymore the you can make the earth rotate backwards. The best thing you do right now is  focus on you and that precious cargo you got in thre. Try and distract yourself as much as you can.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)