Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do i call or no? 2nd UPDATE

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:47 PM
  • 36 Replies

Ok my ex has a new girlfriend who really hates the fact he has 4 kids and he decided she means more to him then the kids. I asked him if he was going to come get them for Father's day he said yeah and was going to until she threw a hissy fit and he decided that he was going to go with her to see her family. Well my 2 yr old keeps crying for his daddy and I wanna know if I should call and let him talk to his dad? If not what should I tell him? I told him that his dad was asleep earlier and that helped until a few mins ago. Please I need help

Update 1:

I just called and SHE picked up telling me to leave her man alone and hung up. So i waited a min and called back, he answered so I put Jayson on the phone and he talked to him for like 1 second then said I have to go and just hung up no I love you nothing just fucking hung up on his 2 yr old son so now Jayson is crying and I have no idea what to say to him other than daddy loves you hunny he was just in a hurry

Update 2:

He just called me asking to talk to the boys. I can tell he's been drinking. I told him it is 10pm and they are asleep.He said well wake them up its father's day and I want to talk to my son. I swear if I could have went through the phone and killed him. I told him that he made his choice to not see them today and he said well Alyssa would have gotten mad. i just hung up on that one

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elleinad
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Let your children call their dad on father's day, no matter how YOU feel about him. It's important for the kids. Plus it'll make him feel like shit. 2 birds, 1 stone.

"...Only the doing of justice is a good enough excuse to be born."

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:50 PM

You can try and call.  If the voicemail picks up, then have your 2 year old leave a little message.  Then wait and see if he calls back. 

What a heifer the new girlfriend is.  If you don't like that someone has 4 kids, then don't BE with someone who has 4 kids.  Ugh.  Some women disgust me.

~Jill~

mommaof4boyz09
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:56 PM

I actually have no hard feeling against him he is a piece of shit for hurting his kids but I never plan on keeping my kids from him and he knows that. Heck him mom had the 3 older boys Fri night and he never showed up to see them because she would have bitched and he says it is easier not to hear her mouth

Quoting elleinad:

Let your children call their dad on father's day, no matter how YOU feel about him. It's important for the kids. Plus it'll make him feel like shit. 2 birds, 1 stone.

mommaof4boyz09
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:58 PM

I actually said that to her and she said that I was a whore for trying to pin him down with 4 kids. It took all I had not to do something to her. I told him she is not allowed in my home and if I hear that she has talked about me badly in front of my kids then I will have it in court papers that she isn't allowed around them.

Quoting jillbailey26:

You can try and call.  If the voicemail picks up, then have your 2 year old leave a little message.  Then wait and see if he calls back. 

What a heifer the new girlfriend is.  If you don't like that someone has 4 kids, then don't BE with someone who has 4 kids.  Ugh.  Some women disgust me.

autumns_mom22
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Let him call. If he has any conscience he'll feel real crappy for not being with his kids. 

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 5:00 PM

LOL, yea because you made those kids ALL by yourself.

Quoting mommaof4boyz09:

I actually said that to her and she said that I was a whore for trying to pin him down with 4 kids. It took all I had not to do something to her. I told him she is not allowed in my home and if I hear that she has talked about me badly in front of my kids then I will have it in court papers that she isn't allowed around them.

Quoting jillbailey26:

~Jill~

mommaof4boyz09
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 5:11 PM

sure did cuz I am super woman

Quoting jillbailey26:

LOL, yea because you made those kids ALL by yourself.

Quoting mommaof4boyz09:

Quoting jillbailey26:

TalaziaMae
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Quoting jillbailey26:

youngmm
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 5:23 PM

They both sound like POS!

Natashath09
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 5:25 PM
wow... just wow...

maybe you cold have your son leave a message for his dad?

but seriously wow.

<3 Proud Young Mommy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)