Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Day Shred

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:17 PM
  • 16 Replies

Has anyone done this? A friend told me she lost 20 pounds doing it. It's only $15 at Target. I think I'm going to try it.....

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaddiesMaMa418
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:54 PM

No one has tried it?

MommySayz
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM

never heard of it.

ethanjay8202
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM

What is the 30 day shred?

lilberber
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM

nope! sorry maybe you should try running or stuff like that instead of taking chemicals, its summer get out there and have some fun girl!

Allie76
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:57 PM

It's a great workout, I highly reccomend it!!!

Susanjdv861
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:58 PM

its a work out video. but no i just bought it a few days ago actually but i haven't tried it out yet.

Quoting lilberber:

nope! sorry maybe you should try running or stuff like that instead of taking chemicals, its summer get out there and have some fun girl!

raine.arnesen
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Never heard of it! That's awesome though.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

MaddiesMaMa418
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:02 PM

The Target by my house was out of stock so tomorrow I'm going to one a little farther away. I'm so excited lol.

Quoting Allie76:

It's a great workout, I highly reccomend it!!!

katiegirl
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:02 PM

I did the first day. lol Never continued. Good luck to you. 

CaneWife
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:07 PM

I do the 30DS. I love it.

I started it a few months ago. I didn't really want to lose weight, but wanted to get in better shape and tone up. It's a great, hardcore, concentrated workout, and it's only 25 minutes total (by the time you do the warm up and cool down).

For the first 30 calendar days, I did it pretty much every day except for when we were travelling (in car for road trip). Once I did an actual 30 days, I switched to doing it M-F. I also increased my weights to 5lbs from 3lbs and I switch the levels around depending on how my body feels.

I would be happy to send you some of my blog entries regarding my journey, if you want them. It was tough at first. If you're not used to working out, it will give you a run for your money.

Overall, I've lost about 6 pounds. I didn't really alter my diet at all, since the loss wasn't my priority. I have great definition in my arms, shoulders and back. I have the start of a 6-pack at the top of my abdomen. I feel in great shape.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)