Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is for anyone has is a big fan of Jon & Kate plus 8

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:18 PM
  • 20 Replies

I just saw a commercial for J & K plus 8:

ON THE TLC CHANNEL

MONDAY, JUNE 22 AT 9PM EASTERN TIME

THEY ARE HAVE A 1 HOUR SPECIAL

THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE AN ANNOUCEMENT

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO BET THEY ARE FINALLY TELLING EVERYONE THEY ARE EITHER ENDING THE SHOW OR GETTING A DIVORCE??????

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:26 PM

i will be watching i bet it will be DIVORCE.. 

candiH
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:27 PM

My sister said she heard on one of the entertainment shows that TLC has just put a contract on them for more episodes.... so I don't think they're ending the show.

pregnancy calendar

babies
MamaBurger
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:28 PM

I saw on the TV Guide channel that they are supposed to be filing for divorce this week, so that's probably what it is. 

DeTora_Family
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:28 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if it were both.  Those children need to have their privacy.  It's gotten to be too much. 

DeTora_Family.gif picture by Buddy07_L

I am a green, pro-gay-marriage, Nestlé-boycotting, attachment-parenting, natural-birthing, co-sleeping, non-CIO, baby/toddler-wearing, cloth-diapering, early toilet-teaching, extended-breastfeeding, delayed-vaccinating, non-spanking, hot-tempered, Irish Catholic mama of advanced maternal age to my extended rear-facing Italian bambino.  You do not have to agree, but that is me.  Nice to meet you :)

Raising Rocco Blog

exceptalilfish
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:30 PM

there was a new jon and kate special on the E called jon and kate, is it too late? and the brother and sister in law (who could be lying but probably not) said they are getting a divorce and that kate has aleady filed the papers. i didnt watch it but my friend did and she told me this last night. i was going to watch that special but i totally forgot when it came on.

mistie900
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:31 PM

I bet they are going to do both. i kind of feel bad for them for all of the negative press but they exposed themselves to it.

DeTora_Family
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:32 PM

I'm sure a divorce and custody would make for good ratings and lots of big advertising dollars.  I really enjoyed the show for several years, but it's gone too far.  Those children, especially the twins, need to be put first.  When things are going along well, that's great, but can you imagine what kids at school will be saying to the twins if TLC puts this family through a season of divorce and custody in all of its ugliness!?

Quoting candiH:

My sister said she heard on one of the entertainment shows that TLC has just put a contract on them for more episodes.... so I don't think they're ending the show.

DeTora_Family.gif picture by Buddy07_L

I am a green, pro-gay-marriage, Nestlé-boycotting, attachment-parenting, natural-birthing, co-sleeping, non-CIO, baby/toddler-wearing, cloth-diapering, early toilet-teaching, extended-breastfeeding, delayed-vaccinating, non-spanking, hot-tempered, Irish Catholic mama of advanced maternal age to my extended rear-facing Italian bambino.  You do not have to agree, but that is me.  Nice to meet you :)

Raising Rocco Blog

EclecticBroad
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:38 PM

If TLC doesn't cancel this show, and drags these children on camera through the wringer of divorce with the world watching, well authorities should be involved.  Divorce is hell on a child.  I cannot imagine going through that as a child with cameras in my face.  There is just something criminal in that, much less the thought.

It's time for this all to stop.

Quoting DeTora_Family:

I'm sure a divorce and custody would make for good ratings and lots of big advertising dollars.  I really enjoyed the show for several years, but it's gone too far.  Those children, especially the twins, need to be put first.  When things are going along well, that's great, but can you imagine what kids at school will be saying to the twins if TLC puts this family through a season of divorce and custody in all of its ugliness!?

Quoting candiH:

candiH
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Quoting EclecticBroad:

If TLC doesn't cancel this show, and drags these children on camera through the wringer of divorce with the world watching, well authorities should be involved.  Divorce is hell on a child.  I cannot imagine going through that as a child with cameras in my face.  There is just something criminal in that, much less the thought.

It's time for this all to stop.

Quoting DeTora_Family:

Quoting candiH:

I AGREE!

pregnancy calendar

babies
sweet-a-kins
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Maybe its that they are going to go to therapy...ON CAMERA!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)