Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Drama

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok... DH and I have a rocky relationship mostly because of my inlaws.  I am very intolerant to the crap they have put us through.  Well, I am a teacher and last year I had a dad that would bring his daughter to class daily and stay for about 30 minutes to an hour and help out with morning duties.  It was nice to have someone pay attention to me.  He always let me know how in shape I had stayed after my kids and how attractive I was.  One day he entered his phone number in my phone as x and told me if I ever wanted to chat to call him... well, I never did, and the school year stayed the same... just him giving me compliments and telling me how his wife neglected him.  Well, fast forward a year and his wife and I became friends.  She is really nice and we get along well.  Well, I let my almost 2 yo play with my cell phone and she called him... I was horrified but figured he wouldn't call back.  Well he did and won't believe that it is my dd.  He says he knows I am scared, Im not... I didn't call him, I like his wife as a friend and would never do that.  So, I told him not to call that I am married and love and respect DH... well, he dosen't call but he passes by on his dirt bike peeling out all the time... DH knows about the emotional stuff last year, but I don't know if I should tell him that my dd called him b/c he may not believe me.  He is starting to get upset with this guy as he is constantly driving by in his truck or dirt bike or 4 wheeler, or running by staring... Ahh, I know I did this to myself but I had to share my drama!

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bri442
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:45 PM

ONLY YOU KNOW HOW YOUR HUBBY IS. BUT IF THAT MAN IS STILL STOPPING BY TO TAKE A LOOK AT YOU. I THINK YOU SHOULD TELL HIM. AT LEAST HE'LL KNOW WHY. AND ALSO BEFORE THAT MAN SAYS SOMETHING OR DO SOMETHING STUPID.

proud_mami_of_3
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:47 PM

The one thing many ppl don't realize is that emotioanl affairs can cause more then sexual. I understand how you got into the position you did, but this guy seems to have an "obsession" w/ you. I would suggest you be very CAREFUL from now on and he doesn't seem to understand your not intrested.

Only you know how your huu\bby will react, but I personally think you should let your hubby know what is going on.

lilberber
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:51 PM

have you seen that movie "obsessed" if not you should, you cant control what this guy might do, tell hubby, things could get worse, i would get a restraining order just in case.

4princessesmom
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Thanks ladies... I feel really bad for letting this guy be around me in the classroom.  He got to me by always complimenting me.  He is very attractive and paid attention to me when DH was ignoring me and talking to other women.  However, I realized that I did not want to create problems mostly for my kids, but also because this guy was married and had 3 kids himself.  Now, I enjoy hanging out with his wife... she comes over and has invited me over, but I have been a little creeped out to go.  I think I will tell DH that my dd accidentally called him... he didn't know I had his cell # stored, but I had honestly forgotten until I saw that x on recently called list!

Bri442
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:02 PM

hugsSOUNDS GOOD. YOU TWO NEED TO TALK. TELL HIM EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED AND HOW YOU FELT. IT PROBABLY WON'T FEEL GOOD AT THE TIME WHILE YOU GUYS DISCUSS THINGS BUT AT LEAST HE'LL KNOW AND YOU'LL BE AT PEACE ABOUT THIS GUY'S WIERD WAYS. I WISH YOU THE BEST.

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:06 PM

I saw that movie today, scary stuff..... you need to take control of this situation now before it goes too far.

Quoting lilberber:

have you seen that movie "obsessed" if not you should, you cant control what this guy might do, tell hubby, things could get worse, i would get a restraining order just in case.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)