Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did your man enjoy father's day today

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:37 PM
  • 22 Replies

My SO had to work 5 am this morning so we couldn't make him breakfast so for dinner we made breakfast. Pancakes, croissants,fruit crepes, bacon, sausage and OJ. My dd made him a few things in school she also got a towel for him. My son got him a video game and a card. I got him a remote for his ps3. He's as happy as a pig in mud right now lol.Oh I also got one of those huge gift bags and put my dd in it she was so still when he came home and saw it he thought it was really a gift!!

For all the single mama's Happy father's day to you lol

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2bratzillasmama
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Like any other day, he's STILL working his ass off outside....geez, getting that man to take a day off is...well....IMPOSSIBLE.

CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:47 PM

My man is off working hard! somebody threatened they knew how to escape the jail so my husband is helping do a good check and make sure there isn't a way out! MORONS!!!!!

MAMAOF2ANGELS
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Sorry about that. I was too surprised when he decided to work today. Atleast he had some time with the kiddos.

anikahaynes1
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:37 PM

by himself in a different state, not doing anything! He went swimming at the pool on post, but that was about it, oh and we walked to burger king too... :(( The kids and I miss him!

MountainPawz
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I don't know if  my hubby enjoyed his day.  I did bake him a cake.  He complained about it, said there wasn't enough frosting in the middle so it was dry!  HMFT!  so now I'm mad!

Jennifer_236
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:41 PM

somewhat fishing, played his computer game, and now taking a nap so i think he enjoyed his day

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:44 PM

All I can say is SCREW HIM. First I am cleaning out the table in the room and I find a b-day card from some girl for him, that said some stuff in there that a girl wouldn't really say unless she had a reason too. So I ask him about it and he won't tell me who the girl is cause he says I don't know her. He claims he doesn't talk to her and hasn't seen her for like 5 months. WHATEVER.......

So then I am making dinner, nothing special for him......and he starts complaining and calls me a backward ass bitch for making dinner so late.....at 6:00!!!!!

My 5 year old sticks up for me and tells him not to talk to his mommy like that so he smacks him with his belt on the leg and tells him to stay out of grown peoples business!

That right there put me over the edge.....my son didnt do ANYTHING wrong.....so I took the fucking belt and hit his fucking ass with it (my son didn't see, he was in his room)

So he gets pissed off and we get in a fight and he says he doesn't want any of my food anyway. GOOD ASSHOLE

So I told him to go to "her" fucking house and eat, so he says maybe I will, and he packed a little bag and left! I kept his keys!!!!

FUCK HIM

Happy Fathers Day my ass!!!!!!!!!!

ugh ok lol rant over

pinkcarebear
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:46 PM

MY poor hubby was supposed to go fishing with the boys but it rained and the dear sweet guy he is invisted there real father {THE ASSHOLE} over for supper to spend time with the kids, because he was on cal all day and couldn't take them today. I think he liked his set of collectible cars and home made cards the boys gave him this morning.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:12 PM

bump

averinriansmeme
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:15 PM

my husband has spent his day being a asshole and calling people names all because he didn't get his way. fuck him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)