Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The SOB wants to hit me....

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:29 PM
  • 12 Replies

With a court order to modify his CS order.....Can someone please tell me what is less then

• zip
  • nada
  • nothing
  • zilch

It makes NO sense to me a if your already paying nothing what the heck is the point...lol you gotta LOVE deadbeats.

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katiegirl
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Gotta love deadbeats! 

LuvmySFSGT
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Maybe he wants you to pay him? Its hard being a deadbeat...lol.

proud_mami_of_3
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:50 PM

HMMMM I'm goin to step out on a limb here and take a wild guess ya got one as well......

Do they have a group here for that?

Quoting katiegirl:

Gotta love deadbeats! 

MaeHamMomma
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Is he trying to get a DNA test? That is the first step to get one.

OR

Could he be wanting to (GASP!) pay childsupport??

Dead beats SUCK!

proud_mami_of_3
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Well he did tell teh judge the3rd to the last time we went that he was going to be a FAMOUS rapper and ummm that CS wouldn't be an issue.... I don't know what I saw in himconfused

Except he was really good w/ his tongue

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Maybe he wants you to pay him? Its hard being a deadbeat...lol.

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Let him take you to court, he'll only end up screwing himself.  If he hasn't been paying you anything, they'll get him for back payments and add them into his montly CS he already pays.  He'll end up having to pay more.

~Jill~

proud_mami_of_3
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:53 PM

He signed the paternity acknowledgement so he can't get a DNA test not that he needs one she looks like him....

He feels that since I'm married she is my hubby's responsibility.

Quoting MaeHamMomma:

Is he trying to get a DNA test? That is the first step to get one.

OR

Could he be wanting to (GASP!) pay childsupport??

Dead beats SUCK!

crazdlilangel19
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:55 PM

def gotta love the deadbeats.. they should realize its for their own good to sign over their rights to their kids.. less stress for the mama.. but of course that would be too easy..

I am a single, tried breast but bottle-feeding, vaccinating, cosleeping, circumsizing, baby-wearing, pro-life, sweet tea drinkin, animal loving, Walmart-shopping, SUV driving, proud to be from the south Rebublican young mama of a C-section baby boy!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

proud_mami_of_3
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:55 PM

His order is 650 a mth ( 600 current 50.00 for arrears.) and then he laned himself in jail so ..... they cant get him now.

Quoting jillbailey26:

Let him take you to court, he'll only end up screwing himself.  If he hasn't been paying you anything, they'll get him for back payments and add them into his montly CS he already pays.  He'll end up having to pay more.

proud_mami_of_3
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:58 PM

HE said he will, that's all my hubby and I have wanted for over a yr now. He wasnt much in her life after he met a teeny bopper. I have to forgive the $14,000 + before he will agree, but eh attorney told me its probaly a trick to get me to "forgvie" the arrears so that he can turn around w/ in the 6 mths grace period and have the adoption overturned.

So if anyone has experince w/ hubbies adopting their kids let me know i'd love to pick ur brains

Quoting crazdlilangel19:

def gotta love the deadbeats.. they should realize its for their own good to sign over their rights to their kids.. less stress for the mama.. but of course that would be too easy..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)