Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TLC's I didn't know I was prego....

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

Has anybody ever watched this...I watched like 3 episodes today...I belive people can not know they are prego...but what I couldn't belive was how many had the babies in a toliet and then said they just stared at it...I was thinkin why didn't they pull the baby right out...maybe it was shock or something...I hope when I become prego again I know....

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lcappytan05
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:32 PM

I saw one a while back about a woman who had her period the whole time, never felt movement, and lost weight (she was heavier).

One night, she was in the bathroom and felt really bad cramps and severe pain. Her husband rushed her to the emergency room (while a cop was chasing them. he didnt stop). She said that she thought she was dying. The cop followed them inside and the husband explained the situation to the cop and the cop let him stay until he figured out what was going on with his wife.

She gave birth to their miracle child, a little girl. (I think she was told that she couldn't have biological children).

Pregnancy ticker its a boy

Are you an Evolution Mommy??? Come join my group! click here!

RachelsMuma7
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:34 PM

I have watched a few..... CRAZY stuff!

katelynsmom22
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:37 PM

they just reran that episode today.

Quoting lcappytan05:

I saw one a while back about a woman who had her period the whole time, never felt movement, and lost weight (she was heavier).

One night, she was in the bathroom and felt really bad cramps and severe pain. Her husband rushed her to the emergency room (while a cop was chasing them. he didnt stop). She said that she thought she was dying. The cop followed them inside and the husband explained the situation to the cop and the cop let him stay until he figured out what was going on with his wife.

She gave birth to their miracle child, a little girl. (I think she was told that she couldn't have biological children).

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
marhia
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:16 PM

I didn't see that one. I see one where a woman had heart problems and didn't know she was pregnant the doc had told her that she probably wouldn't last through having birth but she had her baby in her living room with the paramedics, she had passed out.

Quoting lcappytan05:

jcsmummy
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:19 PM

one of my friends just had a surprise baby on the 18th. a little girl named Jordyn Chrissy. luckily not in the toilet. i would take the baby out right away if that happened.

yeah. i'm that one. 

Laura4807
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:23 PM

ohhh I watched that today. lol....

There was one where the lady was told at 19 that she couldn't have kids... then at 34 she lost her job... blah blah... started having mood swings, weight gain... and FELT movement, but "thought it was gas" .... Then gave birth to her child in the toilet, thought she took a giant crap.... then she sat on the toilet and the baby started crying and she said "did you hear that?" ... LOL .... I laughed at that, but that one in particular annoyed me pretty bad.

After you join Monkey Grass,
come Seek Amy with us :-)

Monkey_in_the_Grass_by_SemiGekko-5.gif picture by dmarie2101

- Im the self proclaimed Drama Queen named Laura; I piss nothing but excellence, I'm a mom of the perfect Princess Lorelai, and the fiance to the greasy, yet sexy mechanic, Chris. I'm often sarcastic so don't take what I say to heart; I certainly won't take what YOU say to heart because: Computer screens don't scare me, nor do they hurt my feelings.

marhia
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:36 PM

wth, crap don't out of that hole, lawd that is kinda of funny but crazy as hell

Quoting Laura4807:

There was one where the lady was told at 19 that she couldn't have kids... then at 34 she lost her job... blah blah... started having mood swings, weight gain... and FELT movement, but "thought it was gas" .... Then gave birth to her child in the toilet, thought she took a giant crap.... then she sat on the toilet and the baby started crying and she said "did you hear that?" ... LOL .... I laughed at that, but that one in particular annoyed me pretty bad.

Laura4807
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:41 PM

you'd be surprised how many women dont know their bodies... I've seen many CM posts where women claim to pee out of the "same hole" they put a tampon in.

Quoting marhia:

wth, crap don't out of that hole, lawd that is kinda of funny but crazy as hell

Quoting Laura4807:

After you join Monkey Grass,
come Seek Amy with us :-)

Monkey_in_the_Grass_by_SemiGekko-5.gif picture by dmarie2101

- Im the self proclaimed Drama Queen named Laura; I piss nothing but excellence, I'm a mom of the perfect Princess Lorelai, and the fiance to the greasy, yet sexy mechanic, Chris. I'm often sarcastic so don't take what I say to heart; I certainly won't take what YOU say to heart because: Computer screens don't scare me, nor do they hurt my feelings.

Catrin2009
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I've watched that show a few times, it's amazing.

I've often wondered how many women have actually given birth without knowning they are prego, I mean it came happen this show proves it.... It's just wow!

LeXisMoMMi04
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Im so confused as to how someone DOESNT know-- for 9 MONTHS--- granted, I didnt know I was pregnant til I was 4 and a half months along-- but then shortly I started to see my pooch, and my period stopped.. and really I didnt think labor was that bad-- but it is a lot worse than taking a crap! and it doesnt even feel the same!!  I'm just confused.. i'd like to talk to someone who had a 'miracle' baby.. just because I'm curious-- not because I think they are full of crap

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)