Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI..SEX ??? If you don't know please bump

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:21 PM
  • 13 Replies

Okay TMI warning

Everytime DH and I have sex it hurts.. not the vaginal area but into my stomach (like bladder ish) and my sides (kind of lower maybe ovary) .  I found two lumps in my breast and had to go to the doc. I mentioned this to her and she said maybe a pulled groin muscle but its not in the groin area. 

If you put your hands on yoru hips and move them up about 1/2inch and in towards the center of your belly its all around there.

It hurt so bad this morning I thought I was going to die.. and we had sex ... LAST NIGHT!

Anyone have any ideas what it could be?

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KatelynsMommy
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:23 PM

I'm not sure, but BUMP.

momma-flynn

Yikes! Sometimes I get pain but it never lasts. I think he just hits the end or something lol.

MalykaisMomma

sorry momma...not sure what it could be, but it has happened a couple times with me when he penetrates too deep! Good Luck. 

gagegang
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:24 PM

bladder, kidney infection?

mellissacook
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:25 PM

That has happened to me before too, I was diagnosed with endometriosis and found out that it can make sex painful at times. Do you have heavy/painful periods, or do you have endo?

BIMOM21
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Could be a cyst, endo, or a pulled groin. Groin muscles make you hurt in place you wouldnt deem possible because you use them muscles for just about everything.

"And when they hear it, hopefully they spirit’ll listen, And they won’t
spend all of they life just wishin’, Stop, and restart…forgive, never
forget, And never live any life buried in regret"

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

dreamerinluv
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:28 PM

I had a friend who had similar abdominal pains after sex......turns out her IUD (birth control) was out of place and made intercourse painfull...especially if she was on top....dont know if this is the case for you though....just a thought.

~~ If I had Skittles in my mouth.......would you come and taste the rainbow ?~~

squidlife4me
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:30 PM

I usually have horrible periods but since the mirena its been heaven.  This has been going on and off for 3 years and they always tell me its a muscle but no doc has ever checked into anything else! Then when I got pregnant with the twins they told me it was ligament... again never checking anything. Now its back and stronger... I am at a loss!

Quoting mellissacook:

That has happened to me before too, I was diagnosed with endometriosis and found out that it can make sex painful at times. Do you have heavy/painful periods, or do you have endo?

squidlife4me
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Thanks.. I do have an IUD so I will be checking into this!!

Quoting dreamerinluv:

I had a friend who had similar abdominal pains after sex......turns out her IUD (birth control) was out of place and made intercourse painfull...especially if she was on top....dont know if this is the case for you though....just a thought.

BIMOM21
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I suggest getting a second opinion. I have endo also, and it is something you wanna get checked. If you have it, it is better to catch is now than later on.

Quoting squidlife4me:

I usually have horrible periods but since the mirena its been heaven.  This has been going on and off for 3 years and they always tell me its a muscle but no doc has ever checked into anything else! Then when I got pregnant with the twins they told me it was ligament... again never checking anything. Now its back and stronger... I am at a loss!

Quoting mellissacook:

"And when they hear it, hopefully they spirit’ll listen, And they won’t
spend all of they life just wishin’, Stop, and restart…forgive, never
forget, And never live any life buried in regret"

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)