Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any mini mama's? (laptops!!)

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

I got one today and love it BUT I'm not used to it and it's giving me a headache. I think just because i am used to a 25" wide screen monitor and now i have....10" lol. I really do like it I just wonder how long does it take to get used to it? BTW anyone looking at laptops BestBuy has a great deal...we got 2 laptops (hp)  one regular size and one mini for $699! AWESOME deal!

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jcsmummy
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:33 PM

i have a 9 inch, i only use it if i have to. it's too small to browse CM on, and i can't use it for latte land casue scrolling down sucks. i do like it for dart night, i keep score on a spreadsheet, so i bring my mini there. 

yeah. i'm that one. 

sunilyn
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:34 PM

My laptop screen is like 16" and I love it! It takes about a week to get used to it.

BIMOM21
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:36 PM

I have a laptop but it is a 15 inch.

"And when they hear it, hopefully they spirit’ll listen, And they won’t
spend all of they life just wishin’, Stop, and restart…forgive, never
forget, And never live any life buried in regret"

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

CplusG
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM

i just don't think i would like a tiny laptop! it would be cool to just stick it in your purse and slap it out anytime tho...

Yes, I use sweet-peas. Suck it.

KortneySC
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:40 PM

I used one once and hated it! I am spoiled by my laptop screen being on my tv.

katiegirl
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:48 PM

I want a 9 inch one, won't get it yet though. Someday. 

momofone221
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:54 PM

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mine! Its a pink dell mini, DH got it for me for xmas and it took about a wk to get used to it. Mine fits in my purse and I take it to work with me everyday!

I have really good vision so the screen size didnt really affect me, I think this is the 12inch? Not sure but its great for me! I also have small hands so I can type just fine on this smaller keyboard.

gagegang
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:56 PM

I have the dell 9" mini.  I love it for when I need to be in the tv room with my kids. I only use it for roaming online.  Our dell desktop is in our bedroom. I got mine for 289.99 from best buy a while ago.

gagegang
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Quoting momofone221:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mine! Its a pink dell mini, DH got it for me for xmas and it took about a wk to get used to it. Mine fits in my purse and I take it to work with me everyday!

I have really good vision so the screen size didnt really affect me, I think this is the 12inch? Not sure but its great for me! I also have small hands so I can type just fine on this smaller keyboard.

I have the red one....  i  named it mini red robin...lol....  you know when it asked what your computer was called...lol... The keyboard takes some time to get use to. my husband gets annoyed by it. I dont use it to do much typing.

RmeWifey01
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:00 PM

I want one too! Dh got a Mac for Father's Day, and he had gotten me a Toshiba regular size laptop about 2 yrs ago and it SUCKS! I've used it maybe 10 times and it is the WORST! Grrrr

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)