Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pet peeves.

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:35 PM
  • 10 Replies

Shopping carts that don't push straight.  I don't know why but they REALLY make me mad.  I take it personally.

Clothes on dogs. 

People who come to almost a complete stop just to make a turn.

Long messages on voicemail. (the one the caller hears)

Don't know if it is just me or not but these things irritate me to no end.  What are some of your pet peeves?

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ribblettmommy
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:37 PM

People who can't spell or use run on sentences.  Drives me absolutely freaking nuts!

jess_thorburn
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:39 PM

I can't spell worth crap. lol.  Thank goodness for spell check. 

Quoting ribblettmommy:

People who can't spell or use run on sentences.  Drives me absolutely freaking nuts!

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Those same things bother me.  I'll go back and get a new cart though.

The only dogs I can see putting clothes on is the ones with no hair.  Only because they get cold or sunburned real easy.  I hated when people used to put songs as their outgoing voice mail message.  They always used the whole time for the stupid song.

~Jill~

SunnyJoJo
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Oh lord... people who let their kids push the belt button at the grocery store and end up crushing some of MY stuff cause they aren't watching their own damn kid.

(I made a post of this one) People who encourage their kids to pet strange animals.

when sliverware scraps on plates

people who have entire phone convos at a freaking restraunt (that one gets me the most)

there's more...

imandia4
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Lies

hatchetman
elleinad
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:42 PM

People who use their brakes on the highway. They should all be shot.

"...Only the doing of justice is a good enough excuse to be born."

ajswenson
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:46 PM

People who fail to turn on their turn signal until AFTER they are in the turn lane....really, you're going to turn??? Dumb A$$....turn signal miss usage in general makes me yell!  oops.

haolepinay
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:47 PM

What are some of your pet peeves?

1) Inconsiderate people who have the "all about me" mentality.

2) Two faced people.

3) People who do not drive defensively and stop when they are not supposed to stop.

4) Businesses that do not provide quality customer service.

5) Businesses that call when I am on the do not call list.

"Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. " ~J.C. Watt
19deltamom
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:53 PM

I have to admit, the new medicine I am on must be working because I don't have any... Thank goodness....

GreenB
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:59 PM

I HATE speakerphones..why do some people feel the need to have every phone conversation on speakerphone? It is so annoying.

Also, I hate loud eating...smacking,crunching,slurping,swallowing..it makes my skin crawl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)