Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it only my kids or what???

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:55 PM
  • 22 Replies
Maybe this is a little TMI, IDK, but seriously, I want to ask you ladies, you're sitting down at night relaxing or first thing in the AM and your kids are climbing all over you... do they squish you boobs??? I swear!! Im always in so much pain, more so with you 2 year old, but sometimes my older & younger DS's as well... they are always elbowing me there... I want to remove them (my boobs) until the climbing on mommy stages are over LOL... Ok, sorry, just had to get that out there & ask LOL
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:56 PM

ROFL

No, it's not just your kids. My kids are a pain in the boob, too.

Hot_mommy_92

lol my daugher is 18 months and she always head butts my boobs. Makes them kinda sore lol

CarterMommy

LoL yes... and my little one LOVES to climb on my head and face in the morning... man does it HURT (and can be really smelly too sometimes lol) 

ajswenson
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Yes they both do.  I have a 3 1/2 yr old and a 21 month old and yes...ouch.  And for some reason my 21 month old will actually grab handfuls or try to get down my shirt....geez leave them alone already!!! lol

sxybxmami
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:58 PM
well m y son is too small to elbow me or squish them right now he's only 7 months but thanx 4 da warning lol
ChaoticX4
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Always!!

Not only do they do it by accident when climbing on me but also on purpose because they think "boobs" are funny ( gotta love boys!!) My 2 yo is also at the age that i cant undress in front of him any more because he points AND laughs!!

He also loves to stick his fingers in my belly button!

Go to fullsize image         Go to fullsize image     Albino = A PERSON with ALBINISM. Put the person before the condition!!                                                          

dusky_rose
by Sue on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:58 PM

LOL they know just where to put those bony elbows (and knees), don't they OUCH!

amanda090784
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:59 PM

My son does the same thing. I'm not sure if it's because I brestfed or what but he'll just come up and grab them. It doesn't hurt though because he just kinda grabs them not pinch.

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
SuthrnPrincess
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:06 PM

Yep same here.

Quoting kk_bella:

ROFL

No, it's not just your kids. My kids are a pain in the boob, too.

Love Twilight? Love reading? Watching Movies? Playing Games? Chatting with no drama mommas? Come check out The Coven.

bm2sm2
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:08 PM

WHAT IS WITH THAT!?  I swear my boobs have a "please squish here" sign on them.  i guess it's the same as why do they always smash daddy's junk when they climb on him.  LOL

family in the van 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)