Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rant

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:23 PM
  • 5 Replies

We ordered food from pizza hut,they charged us and never delivered so we have no dinnner! I'm so peeved! Happy Fathers Day DH Pizza hut sucks!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
WAHM_Teresa
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Are they still open?  Send a message to corporate headquarters and if they're not open (your local one that you ordered from) then call them as well tomorrow morning. 

So sorry.

Mindy88
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Drove over there they were closed with no on inside. We plan on going over tomorrow and complaining. I doubt we'll ever order from there again.

Quoting WAHM_Teresa:

Are they still open?  Send a message to corporate headquarters and if they're not open (your local one that you ordered from) then call them as well tomorrow morning. 

So sorry.

19deltamom
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Yes, you definitely need to talk to the manager and report it.

WAHM_Teresa
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Well at least order the one time when they say your stuff will be free - but make sure it's pickup lol

Unless I pickup from our local Pizza Hut it never fails that something is missing or messed up.  Pain in the a$$.

Mindy88
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:31 PM

I really cant stand their pizza I let DH pick what he wanted for Dinner and he wanted that so we ordered and well obviously never came! I'm just so mad,that they charged us but didnt give us our food! They better find a way to make it right lol my DH was cravin that pizza!

Quoting WAHM_Teresa:

Well at least order the one time when they say your stuff will be free - but make sure it's pickup lol

Unless I pickup from our local Pizza Hut it never fails that something is missing or messed up.  Pain in the a$$.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)