Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he said he would come and he didnt...(piog)

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

this may sound stupid and crazy. and maybe it is.

today was a long day.i got up at 430, went to work, came home and picked up dd and went to church. my aunt was doing a cookout and it was 10 min from the church.i thought hubby was going to come so i figure instead of me driving the 30 min back home to pick up ds, he could just bring him.when i called him, he said he wasnt coming, he was going to stay home and watch the brazil soccer game online. ok whatever.told him i would call my sis to take him and he said fine to let him know so he could get the carseat out of his car. she said yes so i tryed to call him back.nothing so i sent him a text letting him know when he needed to have ds ready to go. my sis calls me and said that she went over to get ds carseat and noone was answered the door.i called for almost 2 hours and nobody answered.

so when i got home, i was pissed( my ds hasnt gotten to see most of my family since jan when my grandmother passed.plus my bio dad was there and we havnt seen him in over a month) i asked what his excuse was this time and he said they were playing and fell asleep.he knew what the plan was and i told him not to let ds go to sleep.i can understand him wanting to spend time with ds, but he had him all morning and if he choose not to come out with the family that is his problem. he is a homebody and he is trying to turn our son into one! and to a point i felt like he lied to me cause he said that he would send ds with my sis and had no intention of doing so!(he said this also)

then when my bil asked where he was when they tryed to come get ds, he lyed to him and told him that he wasnt home.

i hate that he is such a homebody!(and the lieing of course) it may seem like a small thing but its the little things that add up! i try not to push, if he doesnt want to go, i just go with me and the kids.no need in them missing out of time with the family.and my son loves to get out of the house! on top of some of the issues, its really started to strain us..well me i guess more. i dont know how to get him to understand or even how to start talking to him about it...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ljsmamma07
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:39 PM

noone?

LuvmySFSGT
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:41 PM

If he wanted to stay home...I say "no big deal" its his day.

BUT the lying is unacceptable.

cdgoldilocks
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Next time just pick up your son yourself and take him. If you know he is like this, just avoid the drama.

2egbhgx.jpg Eleanor Roosevelt image by whatadollx3

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have. -Barry Goldwater

Kathrine1
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:44 PM

I agree with this, its his day and you should be glad he wanted to spend time wiht his ds!! There's alot of fathers that don't

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

ljsmamma07
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:46 PM

dont get me wrong, i love that he does. but he spends EVERY DAY with his kids..luckly.i understand its his day..if he wanted to stay home that was fine.but why keep my ds home and away from family.i had 10 cousins his age there that he would have LOVED to play with.

Quoting Kathrine1:

I agree with this, its his day and you should be glad he wanted to spend time wiht his ds!! There's alot of fathers that don't

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

ljsmamma07
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:47 PM

thats what i told him.i didnt know he was going to do this till it was time for the cookout to start unfortantly.

Quoting cdgoldilocks:

Next time just pick up your son yourself and take him. If you know he is like this, just avoid the drama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)