Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

URGENT!!!!! Advice needed fast... Update on pg 4

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:48 PM
  • 39 Replies

My 10 month old will not drink her formula at all... I have tried everything mixing it with her fruit,juice. chocolate.... i have tried giving it to her warm, Luke warm, and cold... NOTHING.... first thing tomorrow i am calling her doctors but not sure what i am going to do when she wakes for her next bottle or her morning one... all day she has only had 1 bottle.....

Have anyone else experience this? if so what did you do.  Should I try 2% ( that is the milk that my family drink ) So confused... and need advice ASAP....

Thanks In Advance.......

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EscVelocity
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:49 PM

How does she act when you try to give ger formula?

travsmom931
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:50 PM

No clue...the only thing that comes to mind is she may be sick??  Good luck!

ajswenson

Is she eating or drinking ANYTHING????  Also, she is at the age where her milk needs are going to be decreasing.  Welcome to toddler time! The food battle only gets worse.  Have you tried letting her have it in a sippy cup???

gagegang

I am probably ganna get bashed for this hard core..lol...but I breastfed my son for 10 months and weaned him and started giving him whole milk.  He turned out ok.

ElijahsMommy58

Probably whole, if your going to try regular milk. I got chewed out for puttin my son on 2 percent before he turned 2.

Twilight-Icons   

Instead of a prince with a horse, I'd rather have a Vampire with a Volvo. :)

chickie85
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:51 PM

she might have gas? try to burp her

mandi8806
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Quoting ElijahsMommy58:

Probably whole, if your going to try regular milk. I got chewed out for puttin my son on 2 percent before he turned 2.

prestonjohn
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:52 PM

try a new can of formula, the formula could be bad

shanequa678
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:52 PM

was it just today or always. did you breastfeed? did you try diff formulas like maybe soy maybe reg formula messes with her stomach

1hotmama7
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:54 PM

she may be geting some new teeth,,       and her mouth hurts.  try some of the oragel, {cant spell}    maybe try a sippy  cup with the formula,     try a diff nipple   on the bottle      milk wont hurt her   but i would  call the doc,   maybe she just not liken the formula anymore,    i remember  my  1 son  would thro his bottles  and wouldnt drink anything but juice   and choc, milk....      good luck hun  hope this helped ya some

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)