Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the weirdest thing you've craved while pregnant?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:26 AM
  • 41 Replies

This is my 3rd pregnancy and this is the first time i ever craved something i wouldnt normally eat lol. tonight i had the strangest craving for bagles with cream cheese and baccon in between! it sounded so good and it was good lol! but now i feel sick. blah! anyway so what was urs?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stressed_in_ar
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:28 AM

I craved pickles and reeses with my first

robertsbabegurl
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:28 AM

pickles and chocolate ice cream

ohmami88
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:29 AM

My sister in law was talking about this sandwich they have at a local deli, and now I'm DYING to have it. I guess its ham, cream cheese and a slice of tomoto on a raspberry english muffin : ) Sounds delicious.

I also adore Monte Cristos... The DONUT of sandwiches : ) You get em at Bennigans. Ham, turkey and cheese in a sandwich, battered and deep fried, sprinkled with powdered sugar and dunked in raspberry jam stuff... OMG. I would kill for one of them right now!

mitch576
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:29 AM

wine... it was terrible!

you can't drink wine! what kind of cruel joke is that craving?!

white zin... it drove me nuts!

the first time it was spagetti-o's.

second time it was bacon...

third time wine? wtf man. ... it was torture. of course, the second i had her... i didn't want wine.

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

amb_josh
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:30 AM

Umm im craving everything! LOL

sailfishmommy
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:32 AM

I remember waking my hubby up at 5am wanting strawberry poptarts w/ baby carrots & ranch dressing

Datina
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Every day I had a snack of Motzerella sticks with a side of Strawberry-Bananna Jell-o.

3galsmomma
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:34 AM
Lemons. Quartered, with a little salt. It's all I could eat the two months I was pregnant with my first DD. Everything else made me gag just looking at it.
MsCaptain
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:37 AM

Gosh one time I craved corn feed that you feed the hogs! LOL. I knew I cudnt eat it so I went to the store and brought some cornnuts, I think thats the name of them lil things!

LouisianaMommy
ally1021
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:38 AM

avacadoo, PB and tomato on a toasted English muffin...but i also wanted to eat laundry detergent and dirt...i didnt of course, but i was releived to find out it's not uncommon for some pregnant women to grave non ediable things...i cant remember what it's called...but boy oh boy the laundry detergent was calling  my name(lol)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)