Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just venting

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:37 AM
  • 5 Replies

My aunt been asking for my four daughters for a while now. She asked if i would bring them over for the 4Th so i did so their at her house  now and i feel so lonely with out them being in the house. I feel so bad that i didn't get to spend the whole day with them i spent half my day trying to track down my wallet that i lost last night after going  to the bar with my to best friends and i wasnt going to go but i said why not the kids are away. I withdrew 200$ spent 20 and lost the rest at least i have one debit card and my id .Why in the hell did i withdraw so much? I'm not extremely pissed because i cant do anything about it. I called the girl we road with it was her car i lost my wallet in.I asked her if she found my wallet she said no but her father took her care this morning and if it was in there he most likely took the money because hes a crackhead my bf said the same thing. Even if i don't get the money back can i at least have my wallet my kids s.s card are in there and a lot of other important items so today just wasn't good. I had to come home because I'm not driving and i had a ride so i didn't get to watch the fireworks with them so I'm feeling sad and i feel like i abandoned them on the 4Th i only spent about 4hours with them  most of the time they were playing and they didn't want to come home. Damn i feel awful.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lauraluann
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:56 AM

Don't feel bad as long as your kids are safe and having fun, no worries.  I am sorry that your wallet got lost or stolen, I feel you are right about the money, nothing you can do now.  I do however worry about someone stealing your kids identities.  I hope it all works out and someone returns your stuff back to you.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

This too shall pass.

I am a mommy & wife!! I am expecting my 2nd daughter due Sept. 8th!! I was born and raised in TX.  I wear my flips flops year around & my boots with dresses!! I dance around the house with my daughter daily & my husband is my best friend!

in loveexpecting girltoddler girlshooting photohappy

Love2BMommy77
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Wow, you did have quite the day, didnt you?!?! It will all be ok, dont be hard on yourself. Just do something special tommorrow with the kids, like a BBQ lunch or something, it might make you feel better.

cece5000
by Cetia on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:23 AM

thanks for the replies

maxensmom
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:26 AM

aww don't feel bad! i'm sure they are having a great time! i doubt VERY much that they feel abandoned!!!!!!

cece5000
by Cetia on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:35 AM

they were having fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)