Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who does this???

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:31 AM
  • 11 Replies

What kind of person gets a mans name tattooed on her body after only dating for 6 months...LOL...but the funny part to the story is she covered up her X's name to put the current mans name on it..>Good thing they both started with R....hahaha wonder if her next man will start with an R....she is sooo white trash and she makes me want to vomit.....nasty nasty

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsallabtthem84
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:43 AM

Now that seems smart of that person ****rolling eyes**** 

CafeMom Tickers

^^^ Click to join in all the fun^^^

Angelbluewingsz
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:08 AM

oh lord please rant this woman some common sense.

rocklovinggirl
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:21 AM

Haha, that is crazy. Well my husband and I plan to get a couple tattoo on our 10 year anniversary... we might not get our name's though but maybe a symbol.
And how long was she with the last dude whose name was crossed out? LOL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a tattooed, pro-marijuana legalization, bi-sexual but monogamous, open minded Christian, rock/metal loving, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, non-circum, pro-life, anti-obama, pro- Ron Paul, baby carrying, scrapbooking, crafty, book reading, WoW playing, crazy hair dyeing, mostly libertarian, soon to be SAH mom and army wife! TEAM LESTAT! Due October 15-It's a boy!
mommyofcutness
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:23 AM

lmao! my BFF's girlfriend got his nickname tattooed on her back! Like a HUUUUGE back piece across her WHOLE back! They broke up 2 weeks later!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!! 

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:43 AM

Who gets a name tattooed on them period? People can change there names at any point in there lives (generally adult or over). We all know that marriage and especially dating can end at any time and getting a name tattooed on you just makes you have to spend more money at the end to get his name off. She should have learned her lesson the first time she did it and have gotten a symbolic/meaning picture to her or phrase of words that means a lot to her. In remembrance of a family/friend/close person who died is a different story.

Hybrid
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:18 AM

To each their own. I don't see how her getting a tattoo in any way effects you as long as it's not your man's name.

momaof8
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:30 AM

I have my husbands name tattooted on me and he has mine tattooed on him. We have been married 23 years. I think it is safe lol.

Check out my book http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Yes-They-Are-All-Mine/Linda-Dyson/e/9781438909295/?itm=3   You can help save lives check it out !

reading

EmmyCora
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:36 AM

my dh has our kids faces & names on his arms....i have one tiny tattoo and will never do it again bc Im a poontang and it hurts waaaayyy too badly. I like piercing better.    DH and I have our wedding rings to represent our love & neither of us would get names tattooed on us bc we think it's rather tacky & redneckish. well, not in every situation, some are classy, but around here, pretty much all skanks.

momaof8
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:39 AM

Thanks for the overall judgement of my character based on my tattoo.

slapping forehead

Quoting EmmyCora:

my dh has our kids faces & names on his arms....i have one tiny tattoo and will never do it again bc Im a poontang and it hurts waaaayyy too badly. I like piercing better.    DH and I have our wedding rings to represent our love & neither of us would get names tattooed on us bc we think it's rather tacky & redneckish. well, not in every situation, some are classy, but around here, pretty much all skanks.

Check out my book http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Yes-They-Are-All-Mine/Linda-Dyson/e/9781438909295/?itm=3   You can help save lives check it out !

reading

Hybrid
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:56 AM

please define "redneckish", because you say it as if being a "redneck" is a bad thing...

Not that I am a redneck. I just know many self proclaimed "rednecks" and in my book it's not a bad thing.

Quoting EmmyCora:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)