Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you be OK with a married relative bringing their "other" to your house?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:03 AM
  • 69 Replies

This has caused a HUGE family fight today at s BBQ today.

My uncle, who is married, thought it would be OK for him to bring his "other" woman to his brothers BBQ today. Well, as soon as he walked in, his brother's wife, told them that they had to leave. She said that she didn't agree with what he was doing and is free to do whatever he wants to do outside, but she wouldn't allow it in her house. My uncle knew his brother and his wife felt this way, they said he could come with his wife, or come alone, but he brought this woman anyway.

This cause a huge divide in the family. My grandmother is upset because she says that they didn't have to put them out. But I agree with my aunt.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Laura4807
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:05 AM

Oh hell no.... I would have told them to leave as well.

After you join Monkey Grass,
come Seek Amy with us :-)

Monkey_in_the_Grass_by_SemiGekko-5.gif picture by dmarie2101

- Im the self proclaimed Drama Queen named Laura; I piss nothing but excellence, I'm a mom of the perfect Princess Lorelai, and the fiance to the greasy, yet sexy mechanic, Chris. I'm often sarcastic so don't take what I say to heart; I certainly won't take what YOU say to heart because: Computer screens don't scare me, nor do they hurt my feelings.

Sirenabella
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:06 AM

Is your uncle going through or about to go through a divorce or seperation? I could understand if that was the case. Anything other than that wouldn't be welcome in my home either.

tiffe88
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:07 AM

hell no. I don't stand for that crap.

toddler boy
Chris & Tiffany          Aiden James         Diesel

dre_bunny
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:08 AM

Exactly...

Quoting Sirenabella:

Is your uncle going through or about to go through a divorce or seperation? I could understand if that was the case. Anything other than that wouldn't be welcome in my home either.

onecuteladybug2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:08 AM

I would have done the same thing. I don't agree with adultery and don't want my children exposed to people with no morals.

mi4339mi
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:09 AM

NO, no separation or divorce, he's just a dog.

Quoting Sirenabella:

mommyofcutness
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:10 AM

wtf? absolutly not!!!!!! 

LeslieSS
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:14 AM

No, no, and no. He wouldn't be staying at my house. Does the wife know about the other women? Cause if she didn't I'd be just bitchy enough to tell her.

Mrs.Wasson
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:17 AM

OH HELL NO! That is just wrong and very trashy. Does his WIFE know about all this? If she does, she doesn't need to be his wife for much longer..

Quoting mi4339mi:

NO, no separation or divorce, he's just a dog.

Quoting Sirenabella:

Turtleangel04
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:17 AM

Quoting Sirenabella:

DITTO!!!!

typing groom   teen boy

Funny Pictures

Group Owner of: NoDak Moms & SewWhat. Admin for: East-side Gossip & Washington State Mommies.    Yahoo IM: TyphoonTurtle  (Add your CM nick to request)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)