Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMFG a vent, LANGUAGE

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:53 AM
  • 51 Replies

it's not even 11 am here and my douche bag neighbors are playing the stupidest music as loud as it will fucking go, i'm so fucking pissed.  DS SCREAMED until 4 last night, i barely got any sleep and i don't appriciate being woke up by dumbfuck music.  that's it, i'm opening my goddam window and gonna blast my obnoxious american music as soon as they turn that shit off.  marilyn manson?  the deftones? fucking rammstein?  the possibilities are endless, i have like 2,000 songs on my iPod and my big ass bose to play it on.  so fuck you, asswads, just fuck you

wow that felt just a little better to type out

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2PunkRockers
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Some of my neighbors thought 3 am was a GREAT time for some loud Mariachi music, some drunken yelling and fireworks. It is now almost 10 am here, I have all my windows open and I am blasting Korn as loud as I can , I hope it wakes those assholes from their hangovers.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/thepitbullmommas      <--Click me if you love Pit Bulls!

LiquidAmethyst
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:01 AM

man, i wish i had korn on my ipod.  now you have me wanting to listen to them lol

i swear every friday and saturday night people in my neighborhood play music until 4 am or later sometimes, but never the people right in front of me, ugh my fucking head hurts

Quoting Mom2PunkRockers:

Some of my neighbors thought 3 am was a GREAT time for some loud Mariachi music, some drunken yelling and fireworks. It is now almost 10 am here, I have all my windows open and I am blasting Korn as loud as I can , I hope it wakes those assholes from their hangovers.

ljsmamma07

im on the other end. my dad got rock band for the wii on fathers day and we were playing it till 2 this morning..and not quietly. my sis lives across the street and said that she could hear it after she went home. FIRST TIME we have ever done that!! (course i was up at 5 to go to work.lol) but our town is kinda used to it. we have a bar not to far from us that has concerts that go on into the wee hours of the morning.

good luck getting back at them!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
3earthangels

hahaha, reminds me of when I lived in Mexico. Who in their right mind blasts music that freaking early? I also put mine on at high volume ( Tool if I remember right...). Unfortunately they took it as a challenge. So every morning I was woken up with Los Tigres Del Norte, and I fired back with something different every time. Found out they hated Jewel, lol. Thank god I didn't have any children then...

The US Immigration Support Group - We know it's a hard process. We're here to listen, offer a shoulder to cry on, and a helping hand.

LiquidAmethyst
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:03 AM

man, i don't really care about it at night, i stay up late anyway.  i just hatehatehate waking up like that grrrrr i'm so mad i wish they would hurry and turn it off so i could play my music

Quoting ljsmamma07:

im on the other end. my dad got rock band for the wii on fathers day and we were playing it till 2 this morning..and not quietly. my sis lives across the street and said that she could hear it after she went home. FIRST TIME we have ever done that!! (course i was up at 5 to go to work.lol) but our town is kinda used to it. we have a bar not to far from us that has concerts that go on into the wee hours of the morning.

good luck getting back at them!!!

Mom2PunkRockers
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Its my sons Korn. Hes 13. Its their greatest hits album. I am consdiering Metallicas "Ride the Lightning" next or the New Green Day album , I havent decided.

Quoting LiquidAmethyst:

man, i wish i had korn on my ipod.  now you have me wanting to listen to them lol

i swear every friday and saturday night people in my neighborhood play music until 4 am or later sometimes, but never the people right in front of me, ugh my fucking head hurts

Quoting Mom2PunkRockers:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/thepitbullmommas      <--Click me if you love Pit Bulls!

LiquidAmethyst
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:05 AM

i'm in argentina

tool.....good idea!

hahaha and if all else fails, me and my sister shared itunes when i lived in the states her annoying chick music made it on my ipod i will give it a try

Quoting 3earthangels:

hahaha, reminds me of when I lived in Mexico. Who in there right mind blasts music that freaking early? I also put mine on at high volume ( Tool if I remember right...). Unfortunately they took it as a challenge. So every morning I was woken up with Los Tigres Del Norte, and I fired back with something different every time. Found out they hated Jewel, lol. Thank god I didn't have any children then...

mysa
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:05 AM

...OP; hope you feel better now!! Ah, don't forget to play your music....rock n roll

LiquidAmethyst
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:06 AM

i vote greenday lol

Quoting Mom2PunkRockers:

Its my sons Korn. Hes 13. Its their greatest hits album. I am consdiering Metallicas "Ride the Lightning" next or the New Green Day album , I havent decided.

Quoting LiquidAmethyst:

Quoting Mom2PunkRockers:

LiquidAmethyst
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:06 AM

lol thank you

Quoting mysa:

...OP; hope you feel better now!! Ah, don't forget to play your music....rock n roll

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)