Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YES! I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:02 AM
  • 11 Replies

Anyone have any good recipes for blended coffee's?

Like a coffee slushie. I guess like something like a coffee coolatta...lol Obviously not as good cuz of all their sugar.

I have a blender. So anything that is an ice coffee or a slushie coffee or whatever.

Thanks gals!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melamma
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:10 AM

No one has any good recipes? Really? Seriously? No one here drinks coffee? Wahhhh!!!!!!!

kdasgirl
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:13 AM

I make coffee shakes lol. I duno if thats what you are asking for. I just take the cooled coffee, pour it into the blender with a few scooped of ice cream and yumm yumm. You're good to go. If I were going to make it without the ice cream I'd probably just do a cup of coffee, some milk and ice. Just get creative!

MommaJlk
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:13 AM

I love coffee but I have never blended it at home. I have had a lot of them from Starbucks. Just try it out and make your own. Let me know what you come up with.

Melamma
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:17 AM

That sounds amazing! I have this horrible issue though and i mean horrible! I am lactose intolerant. No dairy for me. :( And i'm not allowed sugar. Blah.

Quoting kdasgirl:

I make coffee shakes lol. I duno if thats what you are asking for. I just take the cooled coffee, pour it into the blender with a few scooped of ice cream and yumm yumm. You're good to go. If I were going to make it without the ice cream I'd probably just do a cup of coffee, some milk and ice. Just get creative!

Melamma
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:19 AM

I found this recipe on Google minus the icecream since I can't have it and I use nondairy creamer instead of milk.

1 1/2 cup coffee (vanilla works best.)

8 cubes ice

1/4 cup milk

1/2 tsp. vanilla extract

one packet of desired sweetner

It came out pretty good. It's not slushy like. Just a cold coffee. But it is alright.

Quoting MommaJlk:

I love coffee but I have never blended it at home. I have had a lot of them from Starbucks. Just try it out and make your own. Let me know what you come up with.

Humboldt0608

Maybe try it with soy milk since it tends to be sweet all on it's own.

Quoting Melamma:

That sounds amazing! I have this horrible issue though and i mean horrible! I am lactose intolerant. No dairy for me. :( And i'm not allowed sugar. Blah.

Quoting kdasgirl:

Andevilica

what i make is pretty simple but delicious

about 2 cups coffee

about 1/2 cup of milk (more or less as needed)

hersheys caramel sauce (not the thick stuff but the stuff they use to make caramel milk found it right by the chocolate milk mix near icecream)

and as much ice as you want it can be an iced coffee or blended add more if needed

blend or stir all together and drink very tasty

MommaJlk
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Can you use a soy milk maybe a vanilla would be good..

Melamma
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Yea I could. :) Usually I use no dairy creamer. But I might try it with soymilk! :)

Quoting MommaJlk:

Can you use a soy milk maybe a vanilla would be good..

Melamma
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Oh yum! Do they make the caramel sauce sugar free? I can't have sugar. :(

Quoting Andevilica:

what i make is pretty simple but delicious

about 2 cups coffee

about 1/2 cup of milk (more or less as needed)

hersheys caramel sauce (not the thick stuff but the stuff they use to make caramel milk found it right by the chocolate milk mix near icecream)

and as much ice as you want it can be an iced coffee or blended add more if needed

blend or stir all together and drink very tasty

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)