Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im so hurt he left and idk if hes comeing back...*he's back...for now*

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM
  • 38 Replies

idk what happened i asked him to take care of out son in the middle of the night because i AWAYS do it, i wanted a break for once. he got all pissed off this morning and left. he wanted another child and we were actually working on it, and now this, idk what to do i feel so hurt and lifeless right now, luckily our son is sleeping because right now i am not strong enough not to cry in front of him.

he came back, hes just decided i need to change or he will leave, he told me i have one last chance and if I fuck it up he's leaving for good. I told him that we are NOT going to have another child if thats the case, and he agreed that was the best idea

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
savannahnhi
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:54 AM

He can not help with one child but he want another one.  I am so sorry he left.  Maybe it is better.he should help you with your baby and grow before he want another one.

247mamaandwife
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:56 AM

wow he sounds very immuture ! i mean come on all you asked is for him to miss a little sleep to help you out with YOUR son ! I would be very honest with him until he can show muturity when asked to help out with the child thats already here you think its best to hold off  becuase you are doing doiuble duty whil he is very able bodyed and not willing to help ! sorry hun but he owes you an apoligy

I am a SAHM , I am a loving devoted military wife ! . I have never co-slept , I formula feed ! I spank, use times outs .  I am teaching my child manners ! I will not alow my child to think she can be a picky eater .  I am opiniated , sarcastic! I am not afaid to defend my opinion  and will let you know it ! I swear! I dont feel like i have to play with my child every second of every day ! I am honest with my child ! I don't sugar coat things for her .  how ever i am completely in love with her! I love being my husbands wife its one of the best things i have ever been called! and my Daughter mother is is the other best thing i have ever been called!

ttc  toddler girl  american flag ribbonpink ribbon

pookybear94
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Totally agree.

Quoting savannahnhi:

He can not help with one child but he want another one.  I am so sorry he left.  Maybe it is better.he should help you with your baby and grow before he want another one.

LiLmOmMiE08
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Quoting savannahnhi:

i know i told him that, he told me he would help and thats when he started changeing diapers when he was home and i wanted to get sleep one night and asked him to deal with him, ONCE he only gave him milk and went back to bed, but suddenly im asking everything....

i have to add when i take care of him during the night he will wake up, up to 5 times usually 3 but he wants mommys comfort. he does it and woke up once

rocklovinggirl
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:59 AM

I'm very sorry to hear this but I have to agree with everyone else. If he wants another child, he should help you take care of this one. Hopefully things will work out for you and his attitude will change for the better!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a tattooed, pro-marijuana legalization, bi-sexual but monogamous, open minded Christian, rock/metal loving, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, non-circum, pro-life, anti-obama, pro- Ron Paul, baby carrying, scrapbooking, crafty, book reading, WoW playing, crazy hair dyeing, mostly libertarian, soon to be SAH mom and army wife! TEAM LESTAT! Due October 15-It's a boy!
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Is something going on at work? Sorry mama.....you know I"m here if you need to talk. I'm sure he'll come back and you two can sit down and talk about things.((hugs))

SIS213
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Quoting savannahnhi:

savannahnhi
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Quoting LiLmOmMiE08:

Quoting savannahnhi:

i know i told him that, he told me he would help and thats when he started changeing diapers when he was home and i wanted to get sleep one night and asked him to deal with him, ONCE he only gave him milk and went back to bed, but suddenly im asking everything

My husband is  the same way.  he has never help me out with our daughter.  He has never change her diaper without me telling him, never made her bottle, or cook for her when she was yoinger.  he never given her a bath without turning it into a fight..  It has not change in 7 years since we had out daughter,

dreamerinluv
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Exactly what I was gonna say !

Quoting savannahnhi:

Debbie233
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Same here.

Quoting pookybear94:

Totally agree.

Quoting savannahnhi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)