Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tarot cards *piog*

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:08 PM
  • 13 Replies

My sil was just talking about how she's started reading tarot cards for her friends and stuff. Do any of you read them, or have had them read? I'm not sure I really believe in them even though she said she's actually having stuff be right or whatever. I was raised catholic so that stuff's supossed to be evil and stuff but it seems like it could be a way to make a little extra money if you got good at it. What do you think?

preview image

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
celticreverie
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:11 PM

People can bullshit anything. I know people who can read cards, and read them well, but they don't charge for them. I can read runes and I would never charge for it. I have a tough time believing that someone who has the gift would extort money from people, just my opinion.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Nursing at keyboard.. Please excuse my typos Pictures, Images and Photos

maddys_mommy_ny
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:14 PM

I have read tarot cards for a few years now, I find them to be pretty accurate. I don't do it for money, I only do it for fun. Any questions you may have, i am always willing to help.

pregnancy calendar
PaganMom2285
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:55 PM

I read the cards and runes. Its an art and a psychich gift. And just like painters and people who can play music from the age of five its something to be shared. I read for free and for money. It really depends on who I'm reading for. My friends get free readings. But once or twice a month I go to a local pagan store and read the cards for five bucks a person. My readings aren't influenced at all by the money or lack there of.

ohmami88
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:56 PM

I only do pendulum readings, however, my mom does pendulum, fairy cards, and angel cards and my aunt does past life regression, tarot, angel and fairy cards... I believe in it and find it to be accurate.

volmomof3
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:57 PM

id love for someone to do it for me im curious

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Je_Jette_Poo
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Voodoo Tarot is actually has alot in common with Catholic beliefs, from my opinion atleast.

They may not be exactly alike, but still have alot of things in common.

summerdayz
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Quoting Je_Jette_Poo:

Voodoo Tarot is actually has alot in common with Catholic beliefs, from my opinion atleast.

What is Voodoo Tarot and how is it similar to Catholic beliefs ?

Summer       july 4th

Je_Jette_Poo
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Quoting summerdayz:

Quoting Je_Jette_Poo:

What is Voodoo Tarot and how is it similar to Catholic beliefs ?

Well, I know alot of tarot readers who practice Voodoo, that's why I said "Voodoo tarot" lol

The beliefs are mixed with Catholic beliefs.

All of the loa are associated with Catholic saints (ex. Sophia = Mary)

lvlymummy08
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:16 PM

I'm not quite sure what all that is that you mentioned. What is pendulum readings, angel and fairy cards?

Quoting ohmami88:

I only do pendulum readings, however, my mom does pendulum, fairy cards, and angel cards and my aunt does past life regression, tarot, angel and fairy cards... I believe in it and find it to be accurate.

Sirenabella
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:18 PM

I read oracle cards and runes. My mother, sister, and several friends read those as well as tarot and/or other things. Nobody charges anything. It's just something we do.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)