Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Walk Away the Pounds {No Drama, but please respond or at least bump}

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:09 PM
  • 8 Replies

Do any of you have the Walk Away the Pounds exercise dvd by Leslie Sansone? Do you use it and has it helped you to lose weight? I've had mine for a while and just started using it for a few days. It's a 1 mile power walk and I use it twice a day. I can't get a babysitter in order for me to actually go outside for a walk, so I am hoping that using this dvd will help me lose some weight. Do you have one and what do you think?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
fallnangel93
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:10 PM

I have a few of those dvds, and they do work. Before I got pregnant with my twins I lost 15 pounds really quickly by using that. Then I used it again after the twins, and lost all the baby weight in about 7 months. I need to dig them out and start using them again!!

mommybug77
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:11 PM

I have quite a few of them plus I use them on comcast. They have never helped me lose weight but I still use them to get a quick workout in

184/169.5/150

amymarie0315
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I love Leslie Sansone! I have the dvd with 1, 2 and 3 miles and the resistence bands belt.

silverspun
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I have a few Walk Away The Pounds  dvds.  Haven't used them in a while but when I did use them they did help tone up some bulky areas.  Got frustrated because I was impatient with it not showing results I wanted in a few weeks (lol).  It (unfortunately for my impatience) does take longer than that to actually see results with any exercise routine.  I'd keep using it especially since you can't get out to walk outside. 

CrozCryz
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:16 PM

I've never been big on walking alot for exercise... however, I do have DVD's from flirtygirlfit.com... the one I have, you basically dance with the use of a chair or no prop at all and it has helped me tremendously!  (they do have a pole dancing exercise video as well, which I don't have, however, I can tell you the chair dance one is in no way perverted or slutty, and it works every single muscle you have!)

lisakuhel
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:23 PM

I have a couple of her dvd's - have not done them in a long time. I prefer walking outside and have been consistantly for 6 months.
BUT - being I live in AZ, its a little hot to walk outside, so I use my treadmill inside.

Back to the dvd's.
I get bored with dvd's and her 1 mile one ( I think - at least it is a beginer one I would have been doing) has the most annoying girl on the side of her. I know it sounds silly, but I could not enjoy watching this gal.

Susan is great - and if you need a dvd to excercise than you really can't go wrong. Walking does work - not strolling..........walking.
Also - if you are not eating the right foods - you won't see results.

I have some major changes I have made these last 6 months - easy to do, but does take dedication and I have to say - it's working!

These small changes along with my Herbal Body Wraps are getting my body back to the shape I use to be wink

momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:28 PM

bump

momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:36 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)