Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you slam other women for no reason?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:11 PM
  • 13 Replies

I was at the store yesterday and had a woman, under her breath, call me a slut! What the hell? I swear to you I am no where near that. I rarely even wear shorts outside my house because I feel under dressed. I made my husband put in a pool so I wouldn't have to go to a public place in a bathing suit. I am thin and get that some women hate other women for that, but come on. Do you put other women down for no reason at all? if so, why?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LiLmOmMiE08
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:15 PM

ats rediculous, no i dont 

ally1021
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:16 PM

nope, never...

dreamerinluv
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Not really....Im a pretty easy going gal....but if someone was acting like a total idiot around me i might say something =) 

kk_bella
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:17 PM

I try not to slam anyone at all. I try to be conscientious of how I'm responding to someone at all times. Sometimes, I don't do such a great job at that, but I don't like or get a kick out of putting others down.

momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:17 PM

No, unless someone is dressed like a $2.00 hooker.

Christy644
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Wow. I would have called her out right then and there."did you just say slut? May I ask you where you came up with that assumption ma'am? Is it because I took and extgra ten minutes to make myself look good before I left my house, or was it becasue I take the time to take care of my body, it's the only one I have and I want it healthy. Was it becasue I weigh less than you? Blame my parents for that, it's genetics. Is it because you feel threatend that I could take your man form you? Hwll honey if he's been with you there is no way in hell I would want to play. Have a great day, jog on."

But that's just me. Sorry. 

proudsinglmomy
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:19 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! *Wiping tear from eye* You must be new to CM. Welcome! Read through group posts a little bit. You'll answer your own question very very soon :)

~*There's always something that makes your life seem less complicated*~

confused

CrozCryz
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:20 PM

I don't... because I'm not that insecure.  Instead of being upset, think of it as a compliment, because she never would have said it in the first place if she wasn't jealous that you look better than she does!  People who are secure within themselves feel no need to down others.

Ann7227
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Women are the worse. I think they do it just to make themselves feel good.

Christy644
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Wait no I think it would have gone this way......"LOL, my poor hubby would have to disagree with you. I didn't put out until we dated 4 months. God I'm sure those first 4 months he was praying I was a slut. LOL.

Or "slut where (turning around) I'm so glad you gave me the heads up, they can be so mean. " Then turn to the next person in line and say, "are you the person she was refering to as the slut?"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)