Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your 4th!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ours was fabulous we spent it on the lake!! The girls had never been on a boat before and LOVE it! What did you all do?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kk_bella
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:13 PM

AW

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:14 PM

we went to my family reunion.. There was about 75 to 80 people there.. It was great.. I rode a Jet ski for the  1st time ever in my life.. All in all it was a Fun but Hot day.. I think it was about 107 here..

cowboygal
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Ours was ok.  It rained in the evening and the day was pretty cold (about 62) and I was afraid that their would be no fireworks and so were the kids.  My almost four year old made it through about 8 min before she fell asleep. My 5.5 loved them and was annoying his daddy by shouting out all the colors.  After they ended, the rain came back.

This signature is very tall. Try to keep it shorter than this green section.
kk_bella
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:15 PM

i HATE IT WHEn I accidentally hit the wrong button, lol.

We had an okay weekend. Th ehubs has been working non stop. We are both exhausted.

My BIL came to stay for the weekend so they could finish up a job and not have to work on Saturday. Yesterday, we did a lot of work around the house and blew up the inflatable pool for the kiddoes.

Then we went to downtown Houston to watch their fireworks show. it's supposed to be the biggest/best in the nation. You know, everything is bigger in TX LOL

But they moved the show this year. I guess because we have a burn ban in effect. Usually, they shoot the fireworks from the tops of buildings but this year they moved it to the new park.

So, we WOULD have had the best seats in the house, but instead, there were trees and a free way blocking our view. Bummer. So we didn't get to see the whole show.

But it was fun hanging out with my husband's brother and sister. Truthfully, I didn't like them much until this weekend but we had fun.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Glad everyone had a good time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)