Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:03 PM
  • 4 Replies

What do you do to resist temptation {lol} to eat chips, ice cream, and other junk food when you are trying to lose weight? I could really use some tips/advice. I don't wanna fail!

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mrs.c123
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:05 PM

buy a bunch of different fruits and make smoothies, i have been doing that alot lately so i dont get the junk food craze, they taste soooooo good too, i even have my hubby drinking them now!

Mommy to Taryn a BUSY LITTLE 3 YEAR OLD BOY and WIfe to MY HERO ARMY VET!!! 

chickie85
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Well, I am pregnant right now, so I can't really do the weight loss thing right now but I used to write  whenever I felt like that. Or flip through a magazine and see what clothes I liked out of them. Anything to keep my hands busy. Thats what you need to eat so if you keep them busy you cannot eat. Sometimes I would excercise. lol. Thats def. a good one. Two birds with one stone there!

Sparkle2000
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:06 PM

IDK Let me know when you figure it out lol. I fell off the wagon when I got prego and have been huge ever since... I wish there was an easy fix! I use to be able to lose weight, now I have no motivation.

Tisha04
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Yeah I just dont buy it and even on a diet everything is fine in moderation...But I take something to help me not eat all day as well...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)