Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband cheated (but he is making it better...i think)

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

okay so yeater day i posted by my dh cheating and how he "hung out" with this woman!  mind u we have alot going on right now and he is trying to rebuild our trust again! well i asked him(bc im stupid) if hat theres anything else i should know or that i would wanna know! so he tells me that he ran into her at a club.. mind you the ville there is tiny! so i believe that! i also fopund out from a friend that she was there too that night and didnt see anything "going on"  but yes im still pissed! but i do see how he is trying to make things right! since joining the army he has changed alot! and not for the better! but in these last  week he has done better make me feel like i can trust him!  he used to never im me he never called and i had to make all efforts for us to talkmow he calls and talk for atleast a hour and we got on the webcam and chat there too atleast once a day! and he even ims me! i feel like its get better and i feel like i was just so pissed i gave him no room to explain what was going on to me! some of you will tell to just leave him but thats not what i feel is right! i truly feel he is going to change and things can get better from here! i myself have messed up as well not as far as sleeping with anoter person but i did go out with a ex and his gf but i can see that being a issue! so yes i too have messed up!

i am a teen mommy to one, a wife to a wonderful soldier,i have no religious preferance, i chose to vax, i love to use disposable diapers, i couldnt wait till i could go forward facing, im a huge fan of co-sleeping, i spank and do time out, i let her cry it out, i smoke, i have tattoos, i speak my mind (even when you didnt ask me), i let my kid have "junkfood"! now can i help you or you just going to complain some more?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amymarie0315
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Congratulations on being able to work on your marriage.

LuvmySFSGT
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Just remember...

Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me.

Its cheaper for him to keep up the act with you...then to be honest with you.

lyott07
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:14 PM

It takes alot to build up trust.. before my hubby and i got married i cheated on him (gasp yes i said that right) at the beginning of our relationship and end up telling him. I only did it once (doesn't make it right either) but anyways we talked about it, and worked on our relationship, etc etc. but anyways we've been together for 3 years and got married this past april. I guess I just want to point out that it is possible for it to work as long as BOTH are WILLING to make it work. Anyways we are happy and no i have no intentions on cheating on him again.

Lupe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)