Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share your 4th of July videos (or pics)

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:06 PM
  • 31 Replies

Here is a video of my boys and husband at the Chase Family 4th in Seattle.  It is just a short video that I took with my digital camera.  My little one was mad at me because I had just took video of him picking his nose and he didn't realize my camera could capture video too...lol.  He was afraid I would put it on youtube...lol.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessiesluv
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Sorry, I dont have a video of dh running the camper into a cement pole and causing about $3,000 worth of damage. (Stupid neighbors!) 

myfoursonsks
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM

Well, that isn't a very fun way to spend the 4th. :(

Quoting jessiesluv:

Sorry, I dont have a video of dh running the camper into a cement pole and causing about $3,000 worth of damage. (Stupid neighbors!) 

jillbailey26
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:12 PM

My daughter took her first steps on the 4th of July :)

~Jill~

myfoursonsks
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Awesome!  She was doing really well for her first steps.  I miss those days!

Quoting jillbailey26:

milmiracle
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Awww how cute, looks like lots of fun. Zory have none to share I usually have a vast memory and always refer back to it when needed.

jillbailey26
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Yea, we were playing on the Xbox and she just walked from the table to her toy, like she'd been doing it behind our backs this whole time.  We were shocked because she won't let us work with her.  She hates for people to touch her hands, so it's hard, lol.

Quoting myfoursonsks:

Awesome!  She was doing really well for her first steps.  I miss those days!

Quoting jillbailey26:

~Jill~

Christy644
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:36 PM

I don't have video of it, but my crew did the rope prank on passing cars. It was histerical. (one person on each side of the road pretending to pull a rope. Cars slow down. It's so stupid, but funny)

We had one car speed up, when it hit our pretend rope hubby and son acted like the car ws pulling them. LOL. the car stopped, guy got out saying ":oh i'm sooo sorry i thought it was a joke, are you guys ok." it was funny.

It was entertaining.  

myfoursonsks
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Lol...that is funny.  I have never heard of anyone doing that before.  I am glad my older boys don't know about that one yet.

Quoting Christy644:

I don't have video of it, but my crew did the rope prank on passing cars. It was histerical. (one person on each side of the road pretending to pull a rope. Cars slow down. It's so stupid, but funny)

We had one car speed up, when it hit our pretend rope hubby and son acted like the car ws pulling them. LOL. the car stopped, guy got out saying ":oh i'm sooo sorry i thought it was a joke, are you guys ok." it was funny.

It was entertaining.  

Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:42 PM

Mine are from the 3rd of July. It rained here on the 4th, which was fine. I had a mouthy 9 year old and a cranky baby.

Katenemsmom
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:25 PM

My kids made ice cream sundaes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)