Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies does it really hurt?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:07 PM
  • 16 Replies

How any of you ever gotten a bikini wax done. Does it hurt? I know this is an off the wall question. I am seriously thinking about having it done. I am alittle scared also. Feel free to leave your advice.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rainbowbrite639
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:09 PM

I have never had a bikini wax, but I have had my eyebrows waxed and it doesn't hurt that much.

goatmom4
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:10 PM

yes the bikini areea   hurts

Mommy2_two
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:12 PM

A friend had it done and says it hurts like a SOB! That is why I have never had one done. I am a big baby! LOL

myfoursonsks
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:13 PM

Well, it does hurt some.  But, it gets easier and easier each time to where it isn't that bad anymore.  The hair gets thinner and the follicles get looser the more you get it done.  So, the first time is the worst.  The first time you go, make sure you take like a beard and mustache trimmer or something and get the hair to where it is only like 1/4 in. long or so.  You don't want full length hair getting waxed. 

Fit_Momma_Of_2
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:13 PM

YES!!! It hurts really freakin baaad!!! lol

famous-quote-graphics16.png famous image by erikaoneal08

MsCaptain
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:20 PM

If your va-j-j can push out a baby, then it can hold up to any pain. LOL!  

LouisianaMommy
squadiwife
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:22 PM

I find It hurts more if I do it myself than going and having a brazilian wax. I hate shaving down there. lol x

LeXisMoMMi04
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:24 PM

nEVER had one done- but a lady i used to work with got one done and she got an infection from something getting into a hair follicle-- and it got so bad she got really close to dieing-- be careful

Michelle2080
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:26 PM

I did a brazilian several times and I really didn't think it was that bad . Def uncomfortable the closer "in" they go. They started on the outside, like bikini area, and did small strips as they worked their way in. It's not like they go for all of it at once! Maybe it just depends on who is doing it but really it wasn't bad for me. Now when they go in with the Tweezers......thats a little painful! lol

adulation
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:23 PM

i could use some opinions and suggestions too.... i've never had one done because i'm so scared.  i get my eyebrows waxed all the time but i wouldn't dare to compare the two.

i've tried at home kids and one didn't work at all and the other worked so good i bled!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)