Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else have this problem? *PIOG*

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

Toward the end of my last pregnancy the skin on my abdomen started tearing even though I moisturized a ton.  I guess I just got so huge my skin just couldn't stretch any further.  This time around I'm having the same issue.  My three year old came up to me this afternoon and blew a raspberry on my stomach and the pressure from him doing that caused my skin to split open.  It hurts really bad and I'm not sure what I can do to make it stop, other than giving birth.  Anyone else ever had this happen?  It seems to happen whenever there's a little pressure applied to my skin on my belly, so even the baby moving will sometimes do it.

baby

baby

Pregnancy ticker

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mellissacook
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:38 PM

I've never been pregnant but that sure doesn't sound very fun!! Here's a bump for you!

momma-flynn
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:46 PM

OMG that sucks! Have you talked to your dr about it? A friends dog had it happen to her teets and the vet gave her a special creme. Maybe there's one for humans that would help you.

sapphiresoda
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Not as of yet, no.  I have an appointment tomorrow with him and definitely plan on bringing it up.  I had a different doctor with my last pregnancy and he was completely unsympathetic and didn't really give me any advice.  I'm hoping I'll have better luck this time.

Quoting momma-flynn:

OMG that sucks! Have you talked to your dr about it? A friends dog had it happen to her teets and the vet gave her a special creme. Maybe there's one for humans that would help you.

baby

baby

Pregnancy ticker

NANA21
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Never have even heard of that, but here is a BUMP for ya.  Good luck with getting some info and some relief!

JaylensMommy807
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:49 PM

That sounds horrible Im sorry!  But I have never had this happening (Im on the bigger side of small tho:) But I hope you figure something out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)