Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAD!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

Please  pray for my dad before you go to bed tonite.He has been to 3 drs. about a lump under his skin on his neck .last dr. said it could be lymph node,goiter,throid or worse.He gets test results back tommorrow.His name is george and 73 yrs old. Thank you anne

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CraZedSAHMof3
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Awww, I am sorry to hear this.  I will DEF say a prayer for daddy george tonight...i hope that this is nothing serious....huge hugs to you momma!!!!!

dre_bunny
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Hope all goes well...

Quoting CraZedSAHMof3:

Awww, I am sorry to hear this.  I will DEF say a prayer for daddy george tonight...i hope that this is nothing serious....huge hugs to you momma!!!!!

CraZedSAHMof3
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Bumpin up for you momma!!!!!!!

gloriaglows
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Dear Father God,

Thank you for all you have given us in this life. We come before you today and come to lift up this dad, husband and your child to you now. We ask that this lump would not be cancerous and would be taken care of swift by the doctors. May you be the great physician this young daughter seeks for healing. You tell us you will never leave us nor forsake us during our times of trouble. But we must trust you in every aspect of our lives good as well as the bad. We come before you now and put our trust and faith in you Lord.

In the name of Jesus Christ

Amen

ashandryzmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Quoting CraZedSAHMof3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)