Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'd like to welcome Sponge Robert to the world!!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:32 PM
  • 181 Replies

I just love Sponge Bob so much I named my new baby after him!!!  He's so cute :-)

I'm just kidding :-)

Have you heard of any odd or just wrong baby names that leave you wanting to slap the mom up side her head???

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babybratnc
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I read the title and was like there is no way this is real....did they really name their son that...lol!!! My nieces middle name is Oasis like the drinking water, weird to me, but not out there.

CraZedSAHMof3
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:44 PM

LoL....I was soo hopeing this was a joke.  Good one momma.

I would say just about everyone in hollywood...."apple"....seriously??  LoL

dre_bunny
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Another mom on here wrote that someone had named their kid something like "Groovy tits" I always think of that... poor kid.

mjmulkey
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:47 PM

okay I have two cousins that are named Skye Blu, and Stormy Daze. lol wonder what my cousin was smoking when he named his kids. maybe that is why he doesn't have them anymore.

Psalm 18

I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvatio, my stronghold. I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved  from my enemies.

ganfield_c
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:50 PM

mostly the hollywood baby names, like Apple, Cocoa, talula. etc. those are just wrong. Oh and a guy i went to school, his name was Raymond Raymond. we called him Ray Ray 

awooding
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:52 PM

I heard on the radio a long time ago that someone named their daughter Chlamydia.

Dick. I HATE that name.

Hitler. Nope, don't care. Don't like it.

Candy Apple. Yeah, from that post. I'm sorry to the CM that posted about her friend naming their kid that, but seriously. Why?

I can't really say I want to "slap" Sarah Palin for her kids names as I understand they have Nordic origins which are important to her, but Trig & Track? Ummmm, no.

maxensmom
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:54 PM

a girl at my sister's school was OCEAN SHORE. her first name was ocean, last name, shore!!

i went to school with a girl named amanda dick. that's ok... but her parents wanted to name her caressa!! CARESSA DICK?!?! she lucked out of that one.

luvbeinamommy68
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:57 PM

i was searching baby names and there are some really out there ones like Buddy. come on.

jrdn_N_pytnsmom
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:00 PM

im so glad that was a joke..lol. i was like plz tell me she did not name her son that. i cant think of any really strange names. but i do think its messed up when u give ur kid like four or five different middle names..lol. just my opinion

Jodie103
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:05 PM

owr last name is Dye and we almost named our son Tyson, I like the name then I realized someone would shorten it them he would be Ty Dye I could not do that to my son so we have Wyatt Dye

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)