Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help with pricing some items

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am hoping someone can help me out.  I have a (clutch size) Paradox purse made out of leather and canvas it is beaded  very good condition.  From what I am told these are expensive purses.  If anyone knows anything about them or what to charge for it please let me know I would sure appreciate it.   I also have a Nancy Ann Story Book Doll from the 1940's if anyone knows about them and what to charge it sure would help.

We are doing a benefit for our school to keep it open and we are having a rummage sale.  I don't want to give things away however I don't want to over charge either.

Thanks for your help.

In His service,

Brenda

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
StinkysMommy
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:38 PM

For the doll here is a guide...

http://reviews.ebay.com/An-Insider-apos-s-Guide-to-Nancy-Ann-Storybook-Dolls_W0QQugidZ10000000001426656

sorry can't help on the purse but u can google it.

armywife54
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I would recommend looking both up on eBay and seeing what others are selling them for. Or you can even look it up on Google, just type in value of.. (what you want to sell) it has worked for me a few times.

bb1214
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2009 at 1:07 AM

Thank you for your help.  I tried ebay and google and I am not having much luck.  If anyone has any other ideas.  I sure would appreciate it.

In His service,

Brenda

bb1214
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2009 at 3:30 PM

bump

Thought I would try again.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

In His service,

Brenda

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jul. 6, 2009 at 3:44 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)