Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this normal????

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM
  • 7 Replies
after my period i usually wait like 3 days to have sex. Well I waited a week and even though i wasn't spotting the hubby and i had sex and blood came out. The next day we did it again and i wasn't bleeding anymore. that was a week ago. But this morning when i went to the bathroom and wiped i was bleeding again and i'm no where near my period. I was just wondering is this normal or should i go to the doctor?
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
princess021
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:31 PM

i think it depends on a lot.. like if you havent been on a new birth control for a while... even 3 months, you can bleed off track a lot. and even after 3 months, you can have what is called break through bleeding. something similar happend to me. if after a while you're not regular, or if this isnt the case, call your gyn. to be sure!!! a phone call never hurts

isra1986
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Sounds like a lubrication problem.
I went to the doctor after having DD because of this. She said I just needed to buy some KY because especially BF moms have lubrication issues. It's normal

tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:34 PM

I have never bled after sex, so it doesnt sound normal to me. I think you should either go to the doctor or get a pregnancy test... or both?! 

sxybxmami
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:35 PM
Quoting princess021:

i think it depends on a lot.. like if you havent been on a new birth control for a while... even 3 months, you can bleed off track a lot. and even after 3 months, you can have what is called break through bleeding. something similar happend to me. if after a while you're not regular, or if this isnt the case, call your gyn. to be sure!!! a phone call never hurts

I'm not on birth control my gyn said i couldn't take any birth control beacuse they contain hormones and I had ppd so they didn't want to risk anything.
sxybxmami
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:36 PM
Quoting isra1986:

Sounds like a lubrication problem. I went to the doctor after having DD because of this. She said I just needed to buy some KY because especially BF moms have lubrication issues. It's normal

lol I would use lubricant but my hubby is allergic to it the last time we used it he said it was itching and burning. So we don't use it anymore
stacey0716
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:38 PM

any chance you could be preggo? Could be implantation bleeding you had today. 

danid78
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:41 PM

some people have spotting after an examination. and i sometimes have spotting a few days before I start my period. which is normal. and you can have spotting between periods and it be normal. just something to think about. but definately call your dr and ask to speak to a nurse. just to ease your mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)