Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats a good, recent, scary movie?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:54 PM
  • 10 Replies

I want to rent a movie and want a horror lol

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
exceptalilfish
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:59 PM

my bloody valentine in 3D was sooooooo good, and actually kind of scary and the plot was very twisted. the DVD you rent comes with 3D glasses and if you dont like that you can flip it over and watch it regularly. i am picky about scary movies and i thought this one was very good.

harvgal04
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:01 PM

That was one of the movies I was trying to decide on lol

Quoting exceptalilfish:

my bloody valentine in 3D was sooooooo good, and actually kind of scary and the plot was very twisted. the DVD you rent comes with 3D glasses and if you dont like that you can flip it over and watch it regularly. i am picky about scary movies and i thought this one was very good.

Tinks88
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Bump I want to see a good scary movie too!

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:04 PM

The Strangers scared the poop out of me.  I have actually seen it twice, and it scared me just as much the 2nd time.  LOL

mommyof3girls86
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:06 PM

I seen my bloody valentine in 3D in theatres and it is great. I also watched the strangers on showtime and my 4 year old daughter watched it with me. Then I went outside and was scared lol.. Don't know if its out yet but the last house on the left is a really good one too...

sxybxmami
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:08 PM
I don't really know i saw my bloody valentine it wasn't scary at all though it does have lots of blood and killing but nothing scary. To be honest there is only one movie out there that scares the poop out of me and its really really old lmao its The exorcist
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:11 PM

See, I laughted at the Exorsist!  LOL

The Last House on the Left was pretty good.

Quoting sxybxmami:

I don't really know i saw my bloody valentine it wasn't scary at all though it does have lots of blood and killing but nothing scary. To be honest there is only one movie out there that scares the poop out of me and its really really old lmao its The exorcist

harvgal04
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:12 PM

LOL that one scares me too, and th movie IT, I hate that movie!

Quoting sxybxmami:

marriedmomma3
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Well it is about a year old but it is amazing!  it is called The Orphanage.  It is in Spanish with English subtitles.  I don't speak spanish and when you do you will realize that it is a rough translation.  But you get the idea of what they are trying to say.  I live by the University of New Haven (CT) and several dorms on their campus are old Orphanges. When I tell you I couldn't even drive by there for awhile I mean it! 

pregnancy due date

baby

babies
harvgal04
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:20 PM

hahahha that would mess up my ride that I take faithfully every night LOL. We have an old orphanage here used for the great depression. It already scares me when I drive by it, but your not the first to tell me that is a good movie, So i may have to get that!

Quoting marriedmomma3:

Well it is about a year old but it is amazing!  it is called The Orphanage.  It is in Spanish with English subtitles.  I don't speak spanish and when you do you will realize that it is a rough translation.  But you get the idea of what they are trying to say.  I live by the University of New Haven (CT) and several dorms on their campus are old Orphanges. When I tell you I couldn't even drive by there for awhile I mean it! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)