Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby shower themes...

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: what baby shower theme do you like?

Options:

1. jungle

2. giraffe

3. trendy mom

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

if you were given a baby shower which one of these themes would you like??

i know which i prefer but the reason i ask is bc a friend of mine [actually 2 of them] were/ are giving me a shower. well the one friend that actually contacted the other had themes in mind that were more "me". i HATE HATE HATE the typical baby shower themes of blocks, bears, bottles, pastels, words 'baby'. they make me want to puke!!! i'm just more outside of the box when it comes to parties and such. well instead the other friend NEVER called and never discussed anything with her & went out and bought stuff that's so NOT "me" and i HATE it!! i am upset that this supposive friend took it upon herself to just go buy whatever SHE wanted without talking to the other who actually knows me better and knows what kind of things i like. and when she is the one that actually contacted the other about throwing me a shower to start with and has completely left her out of ALL the planning and everything. she's had no opinions on anything, got to help plan anything and she's really hurt and i'm hurt that the other friend would exclude her when she's the one that contacted her in the first place. & not to mention the shower is suppose to be in less than 3 weeks and there haven't even been any invites mailed out when i gave the list to the 'friend' weeks ago!

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
marriedmomma3
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:29 PM

That is why I do it myself

pregnancy due date

baby

babies
RAGUmomof2
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:31 PM

haha well if i would have had an opinion in the matter i DEF wouldn't have picked what this 'friend' did. i HATE it!! but i can't throw myself a baby shower... kinda not cool ya know

Quoting marriedmomma3:

That is why I do it myself

whoda_thunk
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I love the giraffe one!!!!!

Schleetle
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:33 PM

I like the third one's design is the best, but I don't like the trendy mommy written on it.... My MIL offered to throw my baby shower, but I already let her plan my wedding, and got not a single thing I liked. So I told her I appreciated the offer, but we'd like to plan it instead. We ordered a Care Bears cake, and am having it at a Caribbean themed restaurant. It is so much less stressful than relying on other people. I hope everything works out so you can relax, and have a good time.

Pregnancy Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)